Worm Science appreciation

15 Replies, 1441 Views

Love this one, can't wait to get my hands on the next installment of the INP adventure.

Bare hip hop flavours in this tune! Cool
Dunno... I *admire* this track's skills... but it doesn't move me at all.
Naphta Wrote:Dunno... I *admire* this track's skills... but it doesn't move me at all.

Smile I actually like it more than Too Doggone...some thing about how sparse the tune is, but still very interesting.
Logos Wrote:
Naphta Wrote:Dunno... I *admire* this track's skills... but it doesn't move me at all.

Smile I actually like it more than Too Doggone...some thing about how sparse the tune is, but still very interesting.

Yeah, there is something in there alright... I'd like to have heard the tricks rendered a little more subservient to the tune though - rather than been given centre stage.
Naphta Wrote:Yeah, there is something in there alright... I'd like to have heard the tricks rendered a little more subservient to the tune though - rather than been given centre stage.

I know what yer saying Naphta but there's no harm in giving 'the tricks' centre stage for one tune... I mean almost everything F&N have done is more tuneful than "Worm Science", so doing something a little different from their norm is good in my book, especially when it holds the attention like this one does!
Lovesmilie this tune, it makes my belly go all funny. SRD need to fix the fucki up and ger this out, the amount of fucking delays on this are taking the piss!!!!!
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
It's not SRD's fault, Pez.
I just want someone to blame!!!! Icon_evil
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
Wicked tune which fits in well next to most things as it's so heavy. I like it's minimalism and broken grooves.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
I can't remember which one you're talking about. If you're talking about the hip hop track then I agree, I think it's one of the best things they've ever done. Just lay down a groove and let it speak for itself... amazing stuff.

If you're talking about the other drum 'n' bass track, not Doggone, the other one... then I have to say that I don't like it as much as the other Fracture and Neptune tracks that I have. There's just something intangible about it that leaves me cold. The drum trickery is very impressive, but I get the same feeling from it as I got from Modus Operandi when I first heard it. Very impressive... but just not feeling it Smile

Will still be buying it obviously, because Too Doggone Funky and the hip hop one are instant classics!
worm science is the best flex on the worm break yet in my opinion and the tune has wicked vibes - big ups to f&n!!!!
[Image: swbanner.gif]

[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
senses Wrote:worm science is the best flex on the worm break yet in my opinion and the tune has wicked vibes - big ups to f&n!!!!

Don't get me wrong - the guys have the skills! But (and yes UFO, it IS that tricksy one) as I said, it leaves me cold... and the comparison with Modus Operandi is a useful one in that respect..
i liked it even better then too doggone funky at first, just cos it's so impressive and unique....but too doggone has a bigger vibe, so it's now my favourite of the 2...a seriously huge 12" this one!!!!!!!
i fucking love worm science . its so fresh !!!! props to charlie + nelson for pushing the format once again Twisted
I love worm science too (at least what ive heard of it from my 64k 2 minute mp3 clip Icon_sad), i didn't like it too well at first but it grew on me.

P.S.
Whitch one of them is named charlie? I got the same name as fracture or neptune Icon_eek .... Wink
charlie Wrote:I love worm science too (at least what ive heard of it from my 64k 2 minute mp3 clip Icon_sad), i didn't like it too well at first but it grew on me.

P.S.
Whitch one of them is named charlie? I got the same name as fracture or neptune Icon_eek .... Wink

Fracture Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total Science - Black Ice appreciation cycom 8 1,762 19th May 2009, 12:01
Last Post: cycom
  Dylan on Droppin' Science appreciation cram 14 1,719 14th March 2008, 18:28
Last Post: AUDIOSALAD COLLECTIVE
  Dust Science appreciation Theeboon 5 318 25th July 2007, 07:42
Last Post: Abend
  I had a dream last night that F&N - Worm Science... nuffbonsai 16 1,961 6th September 2005, 23:40
Last Post: Ashes
  did too doggone funky/worm science already get full release? evergreen 8 1,033 29th June 2005, 21:56
Last Post: jnr_bryson