Hey hey 16k!!!!

4 Replies, 851 Views

For all the 8 bit massive!!!

http://www2.b3ta.com/heyhey16k/
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
I love this... its all so true Smile
The think is, I never understood how pokes worked. I think my tiny child brain couldn't cope! I always wanted one of those things that you plugged into the serial port so you could cheat at games, forget what it was called, kind of a precersor to the Action Replay cartridge.....

I remember my mate had a microdrive too, those things were amazing, it was brilliant that you didn't have to wait 20 minutes for a game to load!

Anyone remember the Sam Coupe? I so wanted one, like a speccy, but with a massive 256k memory!! That's a quarter of a megabyte!!! Icon_eek

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
>The think is, I never understood how pokes worked
ah nor did I at first... I wanted to understand it tho and that's what got me into computers

First peeks and pokes I leant were the ones to change the border colours on the C64 - what fun....

and yeah I had one of those reset cartridges - loved that lil gadget!
The furthest I got was BASIC!

10 print "What is your name?"
20 input a$
30 print a$;" is cool"
40 goto 30

Fuck yeah!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys, it's Structure! Remember me? Structure 8 4,435 30th October 2017, 12:45
Last Post: Code
  hey guys new here. Inkwisitor 7 3,222 7th September 2017, 06:18
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE OUT NOW: THE OHM SERIES - AP ORGANISM & OUTLUKE - HEY EARTHLINGS (Ohm027) Euphony 2 2,363 29th May 2016, 15:53
Last Post: Euphony
  hey tune in now if your a bored subvert!!1! cheef 2 1,003 13th July 2013, 20:01
Last Post: cheef
  Hey Ya'll Spectraz 1 520 25th August 2012, 10:41
Last Post: Statto