BreakerzYard - The Mad Scientist

12 Replies, 1957 Views

Given the content I considered posting this in the Subversive Minds forum but - hey - here it is. Enjoy, comments welcomed. DM

"Two thirds of the stars and planets, and life, in the universe are billions of years older than we are.

But a billion years ago the highest form of life on the Earth was a worm.

Three billion years ago the highest form of life on the Earth were bacteria.

So we must ask ourselves,

We who are so proud of our accomplishments, what is our place in the cosmic perspective of life,

if most of those beings out there, if they are there, stand in relationship to us as we do to the worms?

It only suggests that human kinds greatest experiences still lie ahead of us."

Breakerzyard - The Mad Scientist MP3
me like it. s'good. stripped back breaks, dirty squelchy bass. quality
This is not for me. Nothing new in there. I'm searching for more creativness and so...All the distorted bass thing and all that - every other release out there uses it. So it's kinda not inspiring anymore. Been there, done that. Otherwise, I hear the technical side is there, so keep it going! It's quality, you know, but doesn't give me that warm feeling of being inspired, orsth. Maybe it's just the mood I'm in at the moment. But I do like more sunnier things, if you know what I mean. Fresh air and blue skies! : ) This one's from the underground...So, a matter of taste, I believe.

Good luck!

Peace,
Kaarel

: )
Ps. I might change my mind in a while, so don't take it too seriously! It's moods! : )

Easy!
K

>But I do like more sunnier things
ha ha - this one sure aint "sunny", pretty bleak really.

This might be more to your taste, Expand It

Ta for tuning in! Lol
Thanks! Yeah, that's more for me, yeah! Let's my spirit fly! : ) That's really nice, yeah...! Maybe too broken for me, but the atmospherics is really cool!

Easy,
K
DM Wrote:This might be more to your taste, Expand It

Ta for tuning in! Lol

ah so this tune has a name now. Love it. Have a feeling that's gonna sound real sweet on a big system.
expand it - heavy engineering! good drums too..could use a lead vox..or flute..or something lke that
>.could use a lead vox..or flute..or something lke that
Care to sing for us ? ha ha Lol

Actually my girlfriend does play the flute, maybe I should have a word...

@BluntBoy

so yes it kinda has a name now. Im not overly keen on it but its better than calling it "untitled" or by its filename of "reaktorRinseOut14.cpr"
DM Wrote:>.could use a lead vox..or flute..or something lke that
Care to sing for us ? ha ha Lol

Actually my girlfriend does play the flute, maybe I should have a word...

@BluntBoy

so yes it kinda has a name now. Im not overly keen on it but its better than calling it "untitled" or by its filename of "reaktorRinseOut14.cpr"

could do, but i dont think you'd want to hear it!

..and i didnt mean that kind of flute Wink

but seriously get ur girl to play on it, would take it higher
@Mixolydian

dharma one Wrote:get ur girl to play on it, would take it higher

[Image: poke2.gif]
DM Wrote:@Mixolydian

dharma one Wrote:get ur girl to play on it, would take it higher

[Image: poke2.gif]

I saw a really nice pair of boots the other day...
mixolydian Wrote:i saw a really nice pair of boots the other day...

Wave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Catastrophe - Breakerzyard - A tune for ya Catastrophe 23 3,176 27th December 2003, 10:49
Last Post: Phokus