i think seba-dox need to do a double album.

62 Replies, 5364 Views

vox Wrote:i've said it before and i'll say it again,

the only thing that shuts you up, is cock.

so stuff it already, sister.

or be funny.

Sure it does... i love the cock, i love to suck it too... mmm... actually pussy also shuts me up... nice pussy... but hey, i rather have a good time in bed than ramble on.. but here it goes. watch out !

*dives in*

anyways why don't you answer j's questions? you say all how everyone hates him in toronto, at least your crew? so why do you all hate him... what's the hate on about? please spell it out, or better yet make a list, cos your "funny" metaphors don't cut it for me, i don't get them, i'm just an undergrad.. not a gal who couldn't take grad school.

sociopathic?

Don't you and your crew have shit talk meetings about jay & me on the side, especially when dj's come into town? big dinners to discuss who hates jay more. WTF? roundtable discussions on how jay is a bad person. Are you for real? When I found out about this I laughed because this truely takes the cake for utter ridiciliousness.

i also recall a time when you spazzed out at your ex when you thought he was talking to me on MSN, freaking out saying "what are you saying to her, save the conversation, send me the conversation, don't talk to her !" (WTF??? who the fuck cares anyway?) when it was just a joke that your friend played on you.

oh and that friend, hmm... didn't you and your crew completely betray him? doing business with integrity?

Although maybe you can explain what integrity means to you because last time I checked your cartel had a different take on it. An example (those are usually good when you are argueing about something) : There was a dj you all wanted to book to play a party, this friend/business partner of yours took on initial contact with him, etc etc, then later on you decided to go behind his back and book this person WITHOUT him and his knowledge, basically cutting him out of the deal, now is that a company that has integrity? yet you managed to justify it somehow twisting around the situation. more examples would be redundant, this speaks for itself.

you love to keep bringing out the shit about jay all the time... when you are so full of shit.

so full of lies and backstabbing. don't you ever just look at yourself and think, fuck i am so full of shit. i would - if i was the psycho that you are i think i'd probably kill myself.

i shouldn't have posted this i'm sure but i keep my mouth shut (too busy with the cock) but you are completely INSANE & go out of your way to hate on jay as much as you can making your self look like the perfect fun & nice lady that you are clearly NOT.

say what you want to me cos i'm sure it'll be some long winded thing that doesn't make any sense anyway, but make sure to call up your crew to conference about what i've said beforehand so you're on the ball with the reply.

*waves*
[Image: spread_love_harmless.jpg]
Mr. Gunns Wrote:GWARN!!!

so since you agree with all this then don't ever smile or pretend around me or jay again...

ok? ok

cos if you so agree stop the shittalk and call jay up and tell him to his face all the horrible nasty things he's done to you & me too while you're at it... we really wanna know.

thanks.
someone needs a cookie, and a pat pat.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW!
my crew and i also have roundtable discussions with visiting djs to try to resolve the israeli-palestine conflict.

so far, no dice.
dude...if your friend wanted to book that dj, he should have booked that dj...it's quite simple, the promoting process, really.

that dj made a post on the net, we went ahead. i can't keep tabs on the seedy underworld of who's talking to who at any given time about the potentiality of coming to toronto.

we put the wheels in motions, that's it.

c'est fini.

baby want a bottle?
lemme get this straight.

so far, me and my insidious "crew" have been accused of the following:

a) dropping out of grad school (i'm sorry, mom, i really am...but a life of low-paid pedagogy wasn't for me)
b) "stealing" a dj from another promoter...
c) talking to visiting djs who are staying at my house
d) and trying to save a msn conversation

holy shit guy. way to go, matlock. the case is airtight!

WHO CARES, I'M GOING TO WHISTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so far you haven't answered any of the questions and basically went around the issue round and round again.

ps. last time i checked my friend was "your al" and i'm just not even gonna bother with you,

but at least i realized who you remind me of - aggie.
I thought this stuff only happened on Dawsons Creek.
attn canadian dramatis personae Wave

try here instead

Xyxthumbs
raise cain Wrote:ps. last time i checked my friend was "your al" and i'm just not even gonna bother with you,

but at least i realized who you remind me of - aggie.

don't bring me into this.

you're all fucked in the head.

*back to making tunes*
[Image: gamma.jpg]
wizard Wrote:don't bring me into this.

you're all fucked in the head.

*back to making tunes*

oh, i'm fucked in the head? rrrrrrrrrrrright.

I wasn't bringing you into this, I was bringing up an example, chill. They're your friends.
UFO_over_easy Wrote:I thought this stuff only happened on Dawsons Creek.

aye Lol