Jacket Potato with Cheese, Coleslaw, Onion and Pickle....

10 Replies, 3250 Views

..... and extra pickle and cheese!

Homerdrool It's like there's a party in my mouth and everyone's invited!!! Just the thing for a hungover man like me!
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
ive never tasted pickle, only in alien spacer crisps...
You're missing out!

[Image: Branston%20pickle%20large.jpg]

Homerdrool

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
We got a bottle of squeezy pickle for the flat. Technology is WONDERFUL....

I had jacket potato with cheese and beans yesterday (on a minor hangover stomach too), and believe me yesterday evening was carnage...... Icon_eek :whiff:
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
safetyboy Wrote:ive never tasted pickle, only in alien spacer crisps...

I supposed with your name you are playing it safe Wink .....but go investigate.....pickle....or even better....chutney, Plum chutney........OR....MANGO CHUTNEY Homerdrool

Mango chutney massive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Branstons just bores me these days.....
Macc Wrote:We got a bottle of squeezy pickle for the flat. Technology is WONDERFUL....

I had jacket potato with cheese and beans yesterday (on a minor hangover stomach too), and believe me yesterday evening was carnage...... Icon_eek :whiff:

Hahaha

'Beans, beans, good for your heart....'

Mango chutney massive insoide de roide!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
INITIAL Wrote:Mango chutney massive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mango Chutney's Badass!!! Lovesmilie

Nono

although i have had phases of non-pickle lust, they don't usually last very long..... usually about 10 minutes :d

picalilli is king though...... even the heinz mustard pickle with no proper chunks tastes sooooo good just dumped on a huge doorstep wedge of cheddar.

hyumnnbb!
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
pez Wrote:'Beans, beans, good for your heart....'

The more you eat, the more you wish you hadn't. Grin
Bloody hell! Statto's quick on the draw today! :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheese on Toast or Pizza Toppings? DJFracture 6 4,659 15th June 2010, 13:28
Last Post: antidote uk
  Pizza Cheese dj hades 2 2,770 25th January 2010, 14:43
Last Post: dj hades
  Grilled cheese and pickle relish cheef 3 3,027 4th October 2009, 18:33
Last Post: cheef
  Pepper Jack Cheese MetaLX 8 3,854 18th June 2009, 22:09
Last Post: mattrick
  Statto, Macc and cheese MetaLX 28 5,275 20th April 2009, 21:14
Last Post: bhima