Can people please stop making xerox copies of Breakage tunes

95 Replies, 8982 Views

Last couple of shows that Baileys done this years have been really poor, they consist of sub standard Breakage/ Equinox/ fracture & Neptune tracks

Bailey is a good yard stick in what is happening at the moment in d'n'b and it is starting to get stagnent

STOP MAKING AMEN TRACKS WITH FUCKING RAGGA/ DUB SAMPLES

PLEASEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

And his half hour mix is so lame

breaks (with mentasms - dark does not mean this)

The hightlights last night was the Fanu/ Goldie/ Outrage tracks

Comments?
definently agreed, altho i'd say ppl who really got this dubwise bandwagon rolling were digital, calibre and possibly marcus intalex.

this sound is really badly rinsed out.
I quite liked the show last night to be honest, a few stinkers in there, but, all in all a solid show! The mix was the best I've heard in a while too, finishing with Internal Ropes and Jason Lovesmilie If past experience is anything to go by, next weeks' show will be shit......
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
ahhhh jungle.....round and round you go.

what's next?
i stick with that handfull of producers that do the dub right...

you knew there would be a bunch of clones as soon as things started to bubble Icon_exclaim
dodz Wrote:ahhhh jungle.....round and round you go.

what's next?

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Bailey playing Internal Ropes again? Bloody hell..........
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
every week recently Xyxthumbs

and questions vip again. oh how my heart aches for that tune to come out (though i know it isn't). the amen is so squishy ( Lol ) its untrue.
Yeah

The Inperspective/ Paradox bits I will always want to listen too and is questions V.I.P ever going to come out? But I don't like this emergence of ragga jangle sound coming back - everthing in moderation
What's wrong with dub samples in dnb ?
It has been done a zillion time , I agree ... but if it is done in a good way , then I really don't see what the problem is .
What is the next thing you want to see banned out of dnb ? Amen , edits ?
Why baning all the good stuff
I really don't get it Baffled

great isn't it!!
i'd rather hear 1000 sub-standard breakage-style tunes than 1000 sub-standard twisted individual style tunes Xyxthumbs

quality control? what's that? Teef
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
I am not saying ban all dub sampled tracks but it is getting tedious?

It seems all producers seem to think dark is breaks and mentasms -

even bassbin seems to be progressing away from that sound
Bladerunna Wrote:Can people please stop making xerox copies of Breakage tunes

Comments?

can Breakage please stop making xerox copies of Breakage tunes

:P
Lol
Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
i didnt think he'd played any of our tracks for ages?
Probably cos you stopped sounding like a Xerox copy of Breakage Teef
Macc Wrote:Probably cos you stopped sounding like a Xerox copy of Breakage Teef

Hahaha
Statto Wrote:
Bladerunna Wrote:Can people please stop making xerox copies of Breakage tunes

Comments?

can Breakage please stop making xerox copies of Breakage tunes

:P

hahahah nice one.
i'm starting to hear amit clones too.
ken Wrote:i'm starting to hear amit clones too.

Damn! *scraps new nasal reece-y tune*
Macc Wrote:

what's next?

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Bailey playing Internal Ropes again? Bloody hell..........

Is there a clip of this up anywhere? without going through the whole baily show
pm's mr gabba sah. Xyxthumbs
I think that the show was nice - I can't really remember anything that offended me, or I thought was crap.

This is the wonder and beauty of the DnB - 6 months ago we were moaning about a much more sinister wave of DnB tunes; I think that we can do a lot worse than Breakage-style tunes -

Hey! At least it's not a show full of some heavily-edited amens and vocals ripped off some "Blood and Fire" compilation from Woolworths. Lol
[Image: mantis.jpg]
Yeah thats OK..

Soon two step will have to come back because we will all be bored with breaky-ragga amen tracks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can people please stop making tunes scart ridge 32 5,986 8th December 2013, 09:43
Last Post: MetaLX
  Any copies left of "Age Of The Outsiders 3" Seek 2 1,045 4th January 2010, 14:05
Last Post: Seek
  Sooo POLAR is back making tunes!! safetyboy 89 10,698 17th July 2008, 18:40
Last Post: oplin
  Anyone making jungle/hardcore tunes like those from91/92/93? Utopian 20 4,141 25th March 2008, 11:39
Last Post: Utopian
  Nico back making tunes with Break safetyboy 33 4,867 27th July 2007, 14:49
Last Post: cordani