Are dairylea lunchables an affront to the snax world?

20 Replies, 3716 Views

[img]http://www.foodcomm.org.uk/salt%20may%2003/small_stack'ems_150.jpg[/img]

yay or nay?

I crave them sometimes even though they are incredibly bland, maybe they have started replacing all the salt in them with crack
Good if you're really stoned, provide amusement and nourishment! (although I use the term 'nourishment' very loosely!)
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
Never bothered with them. They're so pissing SMALL!
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Never ate one but I think they should be banned. they are aimed at replacing a proper packed lunch for kiddies and nutritionally useless.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Stacks in 'socially responsible' crapness Roll
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
yeah well.

Stacks
P.S. I do agree, Stacks. They should be banned for kids, but allowed for the stoner.
kids should be banned as well.

Stacks
never ate them but i can safely say they are disgusting and the manufacturers should be sued! infact parents should be reported to eshter ranson (spx10) for giving their kids these...infact how much do they cost??!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
@ Stacks; Indeed. Mash them up into Snackables and feed them to anyone stupid enough to eat them, I say.

@ B - What the fuck has Esther Rantzen got to do with it? You just reminded me of that Day Today thing about clamping the homeless - 'So far we've spoken to Kim Wilde' Baffled Hahaha
Dairy lea lunchables are child abuse. I'll only ever feed my kids organic parsnip crisps, otters noses and food that's delivered to the house in a wooden crate covered in pig shite.

"I know all the other children eat fishfingers and beans and white bread... but that's because they're SCUM"

Stacks
Lol

Yeah I think things like this are dodgy too - and they are a waste of money.

Bringing Brie and biscuits for lunch massive say Homerdrool
yeah bit expensive at 1.49 a pack. prefer the dunkers myself.
£1.49 for a plastic pack of fat and salt [Image: homerteef.gif]
i think they are best when you are completely hungover and can't face anything more challenging
for 1.50 you could buy peanuts, apples and a chocolate bar to keep the little brat happy! much more healthy and filling!
Or you could just give £1.50 to them to play tekken, and let them go hungry.

Stacks
pez Wrote:(although I use the term 'nourishment' very loosely!)

i don't know, they cover 3 major food groups - meat, dairy products and errr biscuits Grin
true stacks and gain popularity!!

anyone see that programme supersize kids last night??!!
B Wrote:anyone see that programme supersize kids last night??!!

yeah, was quite sad really

i think their parents had a lot to play in it, especially the girl, her father was a complete fucking fat waste of space

still, at least they started shedding it towards the end
Matt Wrote:[img]http://www.foodcomm.org.uk/salt%20may%2003/small_stack'ems_150.jpg[/img]

yay or nay?

I crave them sometimes even though they are incredibly bland, maybe they have started replacing all the salt in them with crack

they get a yay, because of the 3 or 4 12mm Dime bars you get with it

Homerdrool dime.........

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Munchable Lunchables Shaman 25 2,213 5th January 2006, 03:08
Last Post: beckett