12 Replies, 2021 Views

ok......

so you can of course choose your own avatars and upload them, but if you cant find one, then i've uploaded a whole heap of them to the avatar gallery.......

to view them and/or change your avatar, just use the 'show gallery' button in the avatar section of your profile.

Xyxthumbs
nice one! gonna check em out...
that snake one looks pretty cool...but im fine with mine Smile
IMPORTANT - if you dont exit the avatar gallery proplerly (through the cancel button) it might think you have tried to change your avatar........

Solid P - you'll need to upload your avatar again coz of this - sorry bruv - I would've done it for you, but I'm having problems connecting on our web dev. machine...

ez mate
ez, this forum rules because of the avatar option!
SETI Wrote:ez, this forum rules because of the avatar option!

Cakehomer
scope Wrote:Solid P - you'll need to upload your avatar again coz of this - sorry bruv - I would've done it for you, but I'm having problems connecting on our web dev. machine...

ez mate

thankx mate
Lol best avatars ever
sigs are bad for you
pretty.
cform: do u like the military? Wink
solid plastic Wrote:cform: do u like the military? Wink

hehe. i have been using tank blueprints in a project i am working on. and its just amazing what you come across on military sites. its like a whole other world. i am not into war. but i quite like military design.

you want subversive... go to http://www.searchmil.com (the u.s. army search engine) and search for roswell. all the weather baloon stories you will ever want to read. and a few stories about how alien stories are actually a cunning method of turning peoples attention from what they are really doing in the desert.
scope Wrote:Ok......

So you can of course choose your own avatars and upload them

shit, there are a lot of ugly avatars about at the moment

:zombie Borg :crazee Butthead :willy
you choose to open your eyes to them stat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Triptych 08: RZA interview, reviews & photo galleries galore paulreset 0 775 29th April 2008, 12:28
Last Post: paulreset
  @ Admins re: avatars siLLy KiD 2 733 27th February 2008, 11:32
Last Post: Joga
  Album Cover Galore Spectraz 4 1,058 12th October 2006, 20:41
Last Post: socialengineer
  CAPTION COMP ON PARADOX SITE!! WIN GOODIES GALORE!! iNSiGHt 15 3,934 25th July 2006, 19:59
Last Post: DJFracture
  Sir Loris' avatars Naphta 10 1,349 22nd July 2005, 12:50
Last Post: INITIAL