Attention Subversives - very important !

20 Replies, 3743 Views

please don't forget to make a concious effort to read and where possible contribute to the 'underground resistance' forum Xyxthumbs
i'm as interested in subverting the subverters as i am in subverting the dominant paradigm, so i think i'll stay away Twisted

Simpson04
Been a bit busy to contribute of late.. But I like it.. Will post more as I got time... INIT MATE!!! Lol
rival Wrote:init mate!!! Lol

lol Xyxthumbs
bump
I've only just got my arse in gear to register, but you can count on me from now on!

Smile
24hr Drum n Bass Community
http://www.FEELTHEBASS.co.uk
good man ceedee mate, glad to see ya made it over....
sorry i've been away on holiday until today: this year SF underground label 5371 recordings (pangenre+experimental) is in effect
nice mr 5371 - let us know more..................
scart ridge Wrote:i'm as interested in subverting the subverters as i am in subverting the dominant paradigm, so i think i'll stay away Twisted

Simpson04

All the more reason to check it then, no?
Naphta Wrote:All the more reason to check it then, no?

nah. like the title says, it's for those who want to be aware, and i'm blissfully ignorant.
:supershock

There's no shame in not knowing, only in not wanting to know.

Cuss ! ! ! !
Get Zen
Bump
whats this all about?
fionn Wrote:whats this all about?

the Underground Resistance Forum ?
you sound like Gollum
esb Wrote:you sound like Gollum

who ?
yeah the underground forum i read a bit of it about taking down the government ?
fionn Wrote:i read a bit of it about taking down the government ?

sound plan Blue
statto Wrote:
fionn Wrote:i read a bit of it about taking down the government ?

sound plan Blue

[Image: mutley-ani1.gif]
send fi de hacksaw[Image: archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg]
I like that forum... I made a couple of topics there Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  batfink - attention attention Sir Loris of Crowthorne 1 1,933 15th February 2008, 12:44
Last Post: batfink
  Data Mining 101: Finding Subversives with Amazon Wishlists flx 1 641 8th January 2006, 13:42
Last Post: cp_ffm
  i am thinking this might interest subversives... _cform 6 1,418 17th May 2005, 10:19
Last Post: Jay Raser
  hey subversives SETI 5 873 22nd April 2003, 12:04
Last Post: Blue
  A Special Present from Santa Zeus to all Subversives subvert 10 2,039 2nd January 2003, 22:27
Last Post: littleNemo