Fracture + Neptune w/ MC System - Rude FM 88.2 6-8pm Today!

18 Replies, 3154 Views

Catch Fracture + Neptune alongside MC System on London's finest D+B station at 6-8pm on Boxing day.

88.2 FM

13 years and still running!!!!
is there an internet link?
I'll try to grab a listen to this!

@Ichione

The web link for RudeFM is http://rude882.servemp3.com/
Damn gonna miss this. Mad

Archive crew I'm looking to you! Smile
Whats going on with that link it dont work?? Is there any other way to pick rude on the internet seeing as the south downs cut out any chance of picking it up outside the m25!

Peace,
Rob
“The worst mistake that you can make is to think you’re alive when really you’re asleep in life’s waiting room.”
Logos Wrote:Damn gonna miss this. Mad

Archive crew I'm looking to you! Smile

YES!!! Cool

Just locking in!!!

D90 cru inside the place..................

The signal has been reaching as far south as Brighton apparently!!!??
locked up inside Xyxthumbs

entity - default your proxy and port number if it's not working

or turn off pop-ups Smile
Serum Wrote:I'll try to grab a listen to this!

@Ichione

The web link for RudeFM is http://rude882.servemp3.com/

thank you Serum Grin
Locked in.
So ruff!
Cheers Sir Loris, Where abouts is that in my internet Options is it under the connections tab? Baffled
“The worst mistake that you can make is to think you’re alive when really you’re asleep in life’s waiting room.”
dont worry about sir loris my brother is goin to try!!! cheers anyway!

Peace Cool
Chooned in Wink
boh for archive Teef
I recorded it onto minidisc. Any suggestions of best way to put onto internet, other than recording show into soundforge and uploading to net?
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
Looking forward to this!
Neptune Wrote:I recorded it onto minidisc. Any suggestions of best way to put onto internet, other than recording show into soundforge and uploading to net?

recording it into wavelab and uploading it !!! Teef
Neptune Wrote:I recorded it onto minidisc. Any suggestions of best way to put onto internet, other than recording show into soundforge and uploading to net?

Blu-Tack?
D90 or STFU!

Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ill.skillz\Fracture & Neptune\Bungle & The Upbeats Press@GrassRoots 0 2,028 14th July 2011, 15:00
Last Post: Press@GrassRoots
  Temah PT.3 London 27/3/11. Digital, Fracture, Neptune, Mark Sytem, Genotypem, Zero T+ AST@Backlash Records 1 2,447 17th March 2011, 16:42
Last Post: AST@Backlash Records
  March 4 / Break-Fast w/ Doc Scott | Fracture & Neptune | Freeman @ Vera Groningen NL Fre4knc 1 2,190 2nd February 2011, 14:11
Last Post: Fre4knc
  Fracture, System and probably Zero T - RudeFM.com 26/12/10 6-8pm GMT boxing day spesh Astrophonica 1 1,837 26th December 2010, 13:12
Last Post: DJFracture
  [Organic] Fracture & Neptune Video part 2 (Studio Session) Alexander. 6 3,090 9th November 2010, 11:29
Last Post: dionysus