A letter of complaint about roni size

7 Replies, 5146 Views

I realize that everyone is entitled to his opinion, and I respect this. I also hope that you will all respect mine as you read this letter. The following text regards my complaints of recent days against Roni Size and his subtle but brassbound attempts to restructure the social, political, and economic relationships throughout the entire society. When asked to mend his ways, he will give people a wink and a smile, but when the wheels begin to turn, it's business as usual.

Roni's favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that he wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to challenge Roni's snooty, unsavory assumptions about merit. We should note, of course, that what I've written about Roni doesn't prove anything in itself. It's only suggestive, but it does make a good point that life isn't fair. We've all known this since the beginning of time, so why is Roni so compelled to complain about situations over which he has no control? In classic sophist fashion, I ask another question in reply: Is Roni a professional simpleton or merely a well-meaning amateur? I would venture the answer has something to do with collectivism. To elaborate, I have always been an independent thinker. I'm not influenced by popular trends, the media, or even so-called undisputed facts when parroted by others. Maybe that streak of independence is what first enabled me to see that Roni not only lies, but he brags about his lying to his forces.

It has been proven time and time again that Roni has compiled an impressive list of grievances against me. Not only are all of these grievances completely fictitious, but Roni wants me to stop trying to keep our priorities in check. Instead, he'd rather I go into hiding. Sorry, but I don't accept defeat that easily. It's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to seek liberty, equality, and fraternity. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader.

While I have no proof that this is a frightening realization, you should still believe me, as when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Roni stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that it's not the boogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's Roni. Not only is Roni more featherbrained and more disloyal than any envisaged boogeyman or bugbear, but Roni occasionally shows what appears to be warmth, joy, love, or compassion. You should realize, however, that these positive expressions are more feigned than experienced and invariably serve an ulterior motive, such as to deliver an additional blow to dignity and self-worth. We must transform our culture of war and violence into a culture of peace and nonviolence. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time. Astute observers have known for years that if Roni could have one wish, he'd wish for the ability to convert our children to cultural zombies in a mass of unthinking and easily herded proletarian cattle. Then, people the world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that prudence is no vice. Cowardice -- especially Roni's villainous form of it -- is. He measures the value of a man by the amount of profit he can realize from him. Why do I tell you this? Because these days, no one else has the guts to.

Roni's coadjutors say that nothing would help society more than for them to violate values so important to our sense of community. Sorry, I don't buy that. Roni's more than irritating. He's mega-irritating. In fact, to understand just how irritating Roni is, you first need to realize that we must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that he will instill a general ennui. And to overcome these fears, we must face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them.

When I say that Roni's expositions are batty, I mean it. I don't mean that they remind me of something batty or that they have one or two batty characteristics. I mean that they are batty. In fact, the most batty thing about them is the way that they prevent people from seeing that if history follows its course, it should be evident that "Roni" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone subvert existing lines of power and information, I tell him or her to stop "Roni-ing". Roni constantly insists that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. But he contradicts himself when he says that children should belong to the state. Let's conduct a Gedankenexperiment. Suppose we could create a hypothetical population free of vexatious lunatics. Let's assume, furthermore, that Roni were powerless to make my blood curdle. In this hypothetical situation, wouldn't we all be free to deal summarily with the most inconsiderate nincompoops you'll ever see? Let's make this dream a reality. Let's get people to realize that Roni's statements such as "Anyone who resists Roni deserves to be crushed" indicate that we're not all looking at the same set of facts. Fortunately, these facts are easily verifiable with a trip to the library by any open and honest individual.

There are two flaws with Roni's crusades: 1) the people Roni attacks deserve compassion, not insults, put-downs, or stereotypes, and 2) Roni claims that the majority of amoral blackguards are heroes, if not saints. I respond that identifying and naming viperine blockheads is fundamentally different from using their invectives as an instrument of rebellion. Anti-democratic losers are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that Roni fervently believes that women are spare parts in the social repertoire -- mere optional extras. This shows that he is not merely mistaken about one little fact among millions of facts but that Roni is guilty of at least one criminal offense. In addition, he frequently exhibits less formal criminal behavior, such as deliberate and even gleeful cruelty, explosive behavior, and a burning desire to impose tremendous hardships on tens of thousands of decent, hard-working individuals. There isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of Roni's from the get-go. The gloss that Roni's toadies put on Roni's credos unfortunately does little to invigorate the effort to reach solutions by increasing the scope of the inquiry, rather than by narrowing or abandoning it. The justification Roni gave for seeking to win support by encapsulating frustrations and directing them toward unpopular scapegoats was one of the most homophobic justifications I've ever heard. It was so homophobic, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: I have to wonder where Roni got the idea that it is my view that his comments are Right with a capital R. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.

Now let's have some fun and examine a few of Roni's more ridiculous statements. First, Roni said that he is entitled to stigmatize any and all attempts to disabuse him of the notion that he is a paragon of morality and wisdom. That's rather deranged, isn't it? Later on, he claimed that he can change his addlepated ways. What this really means is that he wants to remove society's moral barriers and allow perversion to prosper. I recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to encourage our spirits to soar. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Roni sees no reason why he shouldn't demand that loyalty to callous crackpots supersedes personal loyalty. It is only through an enlightened, outraged citizenry that such moral turpitude, corruption, and degradation of the law can be brought to a halt. So, let me enlighten and outrage you by stating that Roni likes thinking thoughts that aren't burdensome and that feel good. That's why he has been trying for some time to convince people that this is the best of all possible worlds and that he is the best of all possible people. Don't believe his hype! Roni has just been offering that line as a means to redefine humanity as alienated machines/beasts and then convince everyone that they were never human to begin with.

I have a scientist's respect for objective truth. That's why I'm telling you that Roni insists that he can walk on water. This fraud, this lie, is just one among the thousands he perpetrates. He will hate me for saying this, but his method (or school, or ideology -- it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "Roni-ism". It is an unbridled and avowedly abominable philosophy that aims to introduce disease, ignorance, squalor, idleness, and want into affluent neighborhoods. I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that he is too self-absorbed to read the writing on the wall. This writing warns that the deconstructionism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, grungy attack on progressive ideas. It probably sounds like I'm being condescending, but I've heard Roni say that he can override nature. Was that just a slip of the lip or is Roni secretly trying to defend absolutism, sesquipedalianism, and notions of racial superiority? The answer is obvious if you understand that his jeremiads should be labeled like a pack of cigarettes. I'm thinking of something along the lines of, "Warning: It has been determined that Roni's beliefs are intended to depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes."

Mark my words: Roni is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens restore the ancient traditions that he has abandoned. Responsible citizens unmistakably do not cause the destruction of human ambition and joy. He plans to do exactly the things he accuses disrespectful quacks of doing. He has instructed his faithfuls not to discuss this or even admit to his plan's existence. Obviously, Roni knows he has something to hide. The chief difficulty in writing about Roni Size is that thanks to him we're all in a free fall into a pit of alcoholism. That is why, come what may, we must develop an alternative community, a cohesive and comprehensive underground with a charter to take up the mantle and investigate the development of interdenominationalism as a concept.

DISCLAMER: I did not write this...

Teef http://www.pakin.org/complaint Teef
Rofl good one!
Quote:When I say that Roni's expositions are batty, I mean it. I don't mean that they remind me of something batty or that they have one or two batty characteristics. I mean that they are batty.

Rofl Rofl Rofl
Rofl word of the day: batty
i can't believe he said 'batty'

Lol
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
its official: we can call the anus a 'roni'

(eehh, go stick it up yer roni etc.)
Reading
funny thread, made me actually do a little search for what Roni Size up to these days. So, if Facebrick is worth for something, it's stalking former "greats" of the music scene Teef

Anyways, I haven't actively listened to a Roni Size tune since 2002/03, and apparently after years of not producing anything, he released an album in 2014 bearing the title "Take Kontrol"

http://www.discogs.com/Roni-Size-Take-Ko...se/6034161

There are clips on youtube. Not an essential listen IMO btw. On his FB page, he is 66% posting old flyers and clips from the 90s and 33% tour updates/tour dates from today. He seems to be touring a lot again with Reprezant.
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  apparently roni size... forecast=rain 45 22,652 9th March 2017, 19:04
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Scientists Super size Quantum Mechanics Euphony 3 3,076 7th September 2010, 20:25
Last Post: Fada
  London Transport voice complaint Macc 9 3,396 20th April 2010, 18:53
Last Post: MetaLX
  Pizza Complaint Sir Loris of Crowthorne 3 2,047 20th April 2010, 17:30
Last Post: Macc
  Open Letter to Mods asking for deletion of account missy swanker 140 33,174 13th March 2010, 23:39
Last Post: Statto