Hahaha
[Image: 18.gif]

[Image: peeing-man.gif]

[Image: golf.gif]

[Image: bdy3.gif]
Paradigm X Wrote:seeeeeeiiiiiiiiiick

Hahaha
[Image: 25317371074.gif]

My colleague and I just stood there agape for a good couple of minutes watching that. Oops Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Quote:[Image: 131593234143ccc2ba24652.gif]

Hahaha

How's your Flügelhorn playing coming along?
[Image: pc_wos14.gif]
[Image: pc_wos2.gif]
littlenemo Wrote:
Quote:[Image: 131593234143ccc2ba24652.gif]

Hahaha

how's your flügelhorn playing coming along?

i'll get a flügelhorn and let you know Teef

but my pocket trumpet playing is coming on alright actually! Icon_yippee

got a 'here's how to play trumpet you bloody idiot' book with a cd and that yesterday, and the bits of practice i have done just going up and down by myself have allowed me to get through the first part pretty quickly (although i'll be doing each section a number of times until i get them all perfect).

i am soooo glad i've started Yes
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Oh, I thought you bought a Flügelhorn. Anyway, sounds good. I'd love to learn a new instrument but at the moment I don't have the time. Currently I'm just throwing a microphone behind the heating to record funny noises Teef
Flugelhorns are well expensive Icon_sad

But when I get good enough (whenever that is!) I think it'll be a flugelhorn rather than a trumpet Smile
Paradigm X Wrote:one more

[Image: damme20dance_181.jpg]

YEEESSS!

Someone found it!

Been looking for this one... cracked me up when I first saw it a year ago!

Too much

Hahaha
Grin
That kick is so poorly delivered Hahaha
littlenemo Wrote:currently i'm just throwing a microphone behind the heating to record funny noises Teef

Falcon

go and buy this...
os - what those ingredients are

Blue
statto Wrote:
littlenemo Wrote:currently i'm just throwing a microphone behind the heating to record funny noises Teef

Falcon

go and buy this...
os - what those ingredients are

Blue

results?

an improvisation for heating radiator and fuzzbox in d-minor
Wicked!

I'm listening to that while reading this Grin
don't know if you guys saw this, but here's the response to the chuck norris facts written by the man Lol

http://www.chucknorris.com/html/events.aspx

also on the same note...
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
littleNemo Wrote:Results?

whaddaya mean? Baffled

littleNemo Wrote:An improvisation for heating radiator and fuzzbox in d-minor

lovely noises

Icon_yippee
Statto Wrote:
littleNemo Wrote:Results?

whaddaya mean? Baffled

As in: do you want to hear the results of me throwing a headset microphone behind my heating? Wink

Just some fun stuff I did on sunday afternoon when I discovered that this delay plugin was producing sounds that definitely weren't going in there when I moved the fader to a certain position, so afraid that it would never do it again afterwards I just hit record.

Do you have and can recommend any of the other sijis releases? My finger is hovering above the BUY NOW button.

Macc, that article looks interesting, thanks :bookmark:
Statto gave it to me about ten minutes ago Hahaha

I've read that one and I'm reading some of the others...

'Marinetti, the Italian Futurist poet and helmsman described the experience of demonstrating the noise intoners to the incredulous public as like " showing the first steam engine to a herd of cows"'

Hahaha
Macc Wrote:Statto gave it to me about ten minutes ago Hahaha

I've read that one and I'm reading some of the others...

'Marinetti, the Italian Futurist poet and helmsman described the experience of demonstrating the noise intoners to the incredulous public as like " showing the first steam engine to a herd of cows"'

Hahaha

Hehe, I bet they couldn't believe their ears. Sometimes I wonder if something like this could still happen today. Weren't the italian futurists fascists, or at least some of them?
Join us in the Varese thread, Nemo Grin
littlenemo Wrote:do you have and can recommend any of the other sijis releases? my finger is hovering above the buy now button.

i have a few of them and they're all quite good
but i suggest you just read the descriptions and buy the ones that sound interesting to you

Xyxthumbs
littleNemo Wrote:Weren't the italian futurists fascists, or at least some of them?

Marinetti was, yes
though he wasn't a Nazi
and he condemned the later anti-Semitism in fascism

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attn Statto subvert 2 3,558 7th April 2006, 11:12
Last Post: Macc
  ATTN Statto dice 3 4,049 3rd March 2006, 12:24
Last Post: Macc
  attn statto Ashes 9 6,818 4th July 2005, 17:58
Last Post: Statto
  Attn Statto Sir Loris of Crowthorne 2 3,600 28th June 2005, 17:04