Why the board was down

10 Replies, 2745 Views

greetings all........

as most of you will be aware the board and main site at subvertcentral.com were down for most of yesterday.

this was due to the uk domain registrar (nominet) messing up with the retagging of the domain.

this meant that when you type subvertcentral.com into your browser, there was no way of your computer knowing where physically to look for the website.

anyway, we informed them of the errors yesterday morning and they gave us a 24h turnaround.

everything seems back up and running now........so sorry for the fuckups!

Xyxthumbs
i nearly worked for nominet

nearly

on reflection i'm gutted i'm not
Sweet.. I wondered what was up.

Wink
Glad to see it back up.
Glad to see everything is Irie once again. Is my avatar working though?
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
neptune Wrote:glad to see everything is irie once again. is my avatar working though?

nope just upload again - did you browse thru avatars gallery or anything like that? - if you dont exit that properly with the right button then it can think you want to remove your current one....

Xyxthumbs
scope Wrote:
neptune Wrote:glad to see everything is irie once again. is my avatar working though?

nope just upload again - did you browse thru avatars gallery or anything like that? - if you dont exit that properly with the right button then it can think you want to remove your current one....

Xyxthumbs

just fixed it, cheers
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
neptune Wrote:
scope Wrote:

Xyxthumbs

just fixed it, cheers

get rid of it Roll
Blue Wrote:
Neptune Wrote:Just fixed it, cheers

GET RID OF IT Roll

Just cos Man U are doing shit, there is no reason to hate! he he
I heard Rio will be out for a month too, missing the Gooners game, the Scousers, and the 1st match of the 2nd phase of Champs' League
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
Neptune Wrote:
Blue Wrote:

GET RID OF IT Roll

I heard Rio will be out for a month too, missing the Gooners game, the Scousers, and the 1st match of the 2nd phase of Champs' League

mmm your artist % for SB26 seems to be going down every day.........

Twisted Icon_evil
Neptune Wrote:
Blue Wrote:

GET RID OF IT Roll

he's hardly been the rock in defence that was expected anyway - in fact on occassion he's looked decidedly shaky - too much pressure on the young shoulders perhaps?