Paradox - Tomorrow's Tomorrow

19 Replies, 5712 Views

what a fuckin good track this is! man it puts shivers down my spine and the jabo break is the nuts Yes

i think this track got overlooked slightly at the time but it blew me away from day 1 no question Falcon
I love this track.
a splendid number indeed.
I really love this one. Proper eerie business.
agreed Yes anyone wanna sell me a copy of this Wink
Epic shit! One of my favorite tunes from the last 5 years.
first heard it on a donrosco mix and have been hooked on the funk since
awesome release. i put tommrow's tommrow and drum sessions on tons of tapes in 2003-2004. hearing it live was pretty amazing as well.

i remember when i picked this up.

late 2002 i walked into a local record store, bought some records, and struck up a conversation about paradox's new label, outsider (i was totally unaware of the kickoff of paradox music)
i asked the cat at the record store if he could get a copy of aries maze / reykjavik. he said it was cool - it would take a couple of weeks, no problem each week i i'd call about it, and each week i was told to check back next week. finally, in feb 2003 i was told it had finally arrived. mad excited, i hurried to the store and was handed a paper bag with my name written on it. when i took out the record, i was shocked to see pm001's blue sleeve, and not the plain black outsider001 sleeve, but i still listened to it (still glad i did) when i asked the owner what was up with aries maze / reykjavik, he appologized for not ordering enough, and sold my copy to somebody else. i was so livid, i vowed not to buy anything from the store ever again (of course, i went back). the whole situation was pretty confusing. on one hand, pm001 is an incredible set of tunes, but on the other i knew aries maze was gonna be hard tracking down now( i still don't have it ). in retrospect i should have just let it go and got on the grind to find a copy asap, but i didn't, and now every time i think of tommrow's tommrow i think about missing out on outsider001.

sorry everyone...had to get that off my chest.

ona different note, it's gotta be the best dune sample i've ever heard Yes
-a}}|{{{
Hugs
love it! excellent mood setter...
...it's like a bloody LIBRARY out there!!! http://twitter.com/executivesteve
great track!

always loved the progression of the drums. classic
about a billion times better than drum sessions.. one of his best Grin

isn't it a homemade break too? think I read that somewhere. Or maybe that was drum sessions.
sick track Yes

drum sessions was homemade

this uses the "jabo" break (at least thats what my wav is called)

Wave
yo Smile
you want the break upping mate?
nah, pretty sure I've got it knocking around somewhere. but then again even if I do it's not like I'll ever use it anyway!
dwarde78 Wrote:sick track Yes

Wave

i'd love it!! Wave
http://www.sendspace.com/file/vj7z5l Xyxthumbs

the bar at 14s is the tomorrows tomorrow break Falcon
dwarde78 Wrote:sick track Yes

Wave

i have the atmosphere used in the intro Smile
dwarde78 Wrote:http://www.sendspace.com/file/vj7z5l Xyxthumbs

the bar at 14s is the tomorrows tomorrow break Falcon

Cool

nice 1 geez! Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Starkey - New Theia: Tomorrow - August 2019 +ToRMeNT+ 1 1,714 6th August 2019, 22:05
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  RELEASE New Fushara album on 7th Storey Project "Tomorrow's Symbolism" Dinsdale 4 1,874 25th November 2018, 17:20
Last Post: Code
  VR031 Funkware - Today & Tomorrow Limited Edition CDs MP3 & Wav OUT NOW Vibration Records 2 1,816 15th December 2013, 13:44
Last Post: Vibration Records
  Fracture - Better Than Tomorrow - Metalheadz NoodeL 12 4,348 20th March 2013, 23:47
Last Post: mono_sono
  Synth Sense - Tomorrow's World ASC 5 1,276 22nd August 2012, 22:00
Last Post: noisemonkey