I fucking HATE one of my work colleagues!

67 Replies, 16577 Views

hades - the only way out of this situation as i see it is to have it out with your manager. more specifically, you'll need to have such a dutty office schplank that she is no longer interested in being cooed by this lazy geez. then, once yer on the other side of the track, you can get him canned. Wink

happy friday!
Jason oS Wrote:hades - the only way out of this situation as i see it is to have it out with your manager. more specifically, you'll need to have such a dutty office schplank that she is no longer interested in being cooed by this lazy geez. then, once yer on the other side of the track, you can get him canned. Wink

happy friday!

yeah ghuy.... buss two lyric on the hairy chinned one.....
I just hate the management and thier favoritism, arrogance, ignorance, bullying, demarcation, de-skilling, fucking focus groups, fucking double agents in the useless union, ... also nuff hate for people sucking up to management Mad Icon_evil I just wish more people would show some balls and get together and negotiate with the bastards instead of sucking ass in vain hope of exaltation... that's my rant for the week Grin
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:I fucking hate my girlfriend!

always expecting me to clean up after myself,and even replace the toilet roll when I've finished it.

Also expecting me to pay my half of the bills,whilst also demanding sexual performances of herculean proportions on a regular basis!

the stinking wench,how dare she!!!!!

Icon_evil

Rofl

i work with this passive agressive asshole. that only dosnt like me because im 23 and hes 45 and i do my job better then him.
[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Def the funniest thread I've seen on this forum during my (short) existence here Grin

Lol
[Image: flyer.jpeg]
[Image: banner.jpg]
i also work with this crazy lady thats always hurt and complaining that her job hurts her.

all she dose is stick computers in boxs, then trys to tell me that its harder then it looks Roll
This FUCKING geezer Icon_evil

Like working next to a smelly, chain smoking, self-talking, mumbling, cackling, irritating Darth Vader.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:This FUCKING geezer Icon_evil

Like working next to a smelly, chain smoking, self-talking, mumbling, cackling, irritating Darth Vader.

Hahaha

Oh well......

Lol
Hahaha

some good anger here.
bare
my work has made most of the people i hate redundant in the last few weeks so im happy Hahaha
in a job i worked about 5 years ago i was working freelance doing a website for these cunts that sold alloy wheels.....

i hated them and they hated me.....it was a family business and the auld fella was an ex trucker who in fairness wasnt too bad, but his son...what a wanker.

he constantly kept on coming up with fucking ludicrous ideas for the website, have me spend weeks fucking about doing something that was a shite idea in the first place then blame me for it being a shit idea.....

they used to read through my emails on the sly, and left one of my "sent items" open for me to read wherein i had called them a bunch of tyre kicking wankers....

after 6 months (the term of the work) when i was leaving i told the son he was the biggest wanker i ever had the misfortune of meeting and that i hoped he die in the near future. Unfortunatley he hasnt as i have seen the bespectacaled fuckbag once or twice in the recent passed.....

he once approached me in a nightclub a number of years ago to say "no hard feelings" i responded with "how's this for hard feelings, your a cunt and you always will be now fuck off"

worst job i have ever had. and i've worked call centres.....Hahaha
Hahaha

i like the nightclub bit.

"sorry what was that mate?"

"WANKER"
bare
Fucking hell, now he has to arrange some printed documents.

Okay, fair enough, you have to put them on the table to make sure they are level, square etc.

BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING BANG THEM LIKE A FUCKING BRICK 50 FUCKING TIMES SHAKING MY FUCKING DESK AS WELL AS YOURS MAKING FUCKING LOADS OF NOISE THEN FUCKING TAP THEM 100 POXY TIMES WHILE BREATHING HEAVILY OVER THE FUCKING TOP OF ALL THIS RACKET GOING 'Ahhh, bahhh, mmmbmlm bmm six... ohhh, hehe, oh, I must've... sppmm, yes, oh we're all going to... mmmmbmmlmll, oh, yess, ahh, I dunno' * THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME YOU FUCKING CUNT

* this was actually transcribed as he was saying it, as I typed this post.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Rofl Hahaha
Right, just now he looked at me like dirt cos I have earphones in (in an attempt to block out his wheezing/FUCKING BULLSHIT/etc), and he'd said something.

I had to fight the urge to YELL (I'm biting my lip as I type)

'OH SO NOW YOU'RE TALKING TO ME AFTER ABOUT A FUCKING WEEK OF TALKING BOLLOCKS TO YOURSELF, AND I AM SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE OR ELSE YOU LIKE AT ME LIKE DIRT? FUCK YOU YOU SMELLY OLD CUNT'

Jesus. I dunno if posting this makes things better or worse, rage-wise.

EDIT: PRAISE BE - he has gone home. *audible sigh of relief*
Macc Wrote:Right, just now he looked at me like dirt cos I have earphones in (in an attempt to block out his wheezing/FUCKING BULLSHIT/etc), and he'd said something.

I had to fight the urge to YELL (I'm biting my lip as I type)

'OH SO NOW YOU'RE TALKING TO ME AFTER ABOUT A FUCKING WEEK OF TALKING BOLLOCKS TO YOURSELF, AND I AM SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE OR ELSE YOU LIKE AT ME LIKE DIRT? FUCK YOU YOU SMELLY OLD CUNT'

Jesus. I dunno if posting this makes things better or worse, rage-wise.

EDIT: PRAISE BE - he has gone home. *audible sigh of relief*

[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

fuck sake rob. shit dont stop. maybe someone has to KILL HIM or something truly gratifying like that.

CHRIS...Ya camp technicality shirt will do the trick with that bloke. never fear mate.

this thread has provided me with such laffs.
i am contemplating returning to the work force and actually being part of a team, boost team moral, commit to being a team player.

if this is what i have to look forward to then prospective employers can kiss and wipe my entire arse before and after i have finished.

macc, you could resort to real kiddie antics and see what he says.

bucket of water above the door
whoopi cushion on his chair
a DRAWING PIN on his chair
cup of itching powder
pat him on his back thereby sticking a sign 'kick me if u think i m boring' etc

.oO where are me kids with ideas when i want them Oo.

anyhoo. keep'em comin
[Image: allnighterbanner.gif]
To be honest I'd rather strangle him with his own guts.

But his guts probably fucking stink. And talk bollocks.
buzzby Wrote:CHRIS...Ya camp technicality shirt will do the trick with that bloke. never fear mate.

fuck u... some of us have style!!!

<puffs>
chris inperspective Wrote:fuck u... some of us poofs have style!!!

Chin
macc Wrote:
chris inperspective Wrote:fuck u... some of us poofs have style!!!

Chin

don't be a playerhater.... watch what i'm coming with on the 7th october... i plan to look totally gay.... :d
Coming dressed as Chris Inperspective then? Teef
I hate all my work colleagues, they owe me 55 hours from last month, and this months pay is fucked too, thing is I'm giving them 2 days notice tonight, pack of cunts.
[Image: mar-back.jpg]
_WigWig_ Wrote:pack of cunts

Lol
Macc Wrote:
_WigWig_ Wrote:pack of cunts

Lol

is that the correct 'grouping' term?

..like a gaggle of helicopters or a flock of sheep or a paddle of ducks or a school of fish?

lol, funny thread though Lol
Macc Wrote:Coming dressed as Chris Inperspective then? Teef

nah man.. i'm coming as a jazz drummer.... Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Hell, I hate living in Sao Paulo. gangsters invaded 8bits 30 9,887 26th September 2015, 19:45
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Emailing teef_cowbell.gif to work colleagues Sir Loris of Crowthorne 4 1,524 23rd September 2009, 10:52
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  I hate fucking computers dgoHn 11 2,532 14th November 2008, 09:54
Last Post: john doe
  Attention WWF colleagues Sir Loris of Crowthorne 2 1,106 17th July 2008, 17:02
Last Post: djfada
  attn: macc (solution to your pesky work colleagues) bobule 1 1,442 18th April 2007, 17:09
Last Post: Macc