Is Duvel really the best beer around?

58 Replies, 2072 Views

Cause I wanna try but here the price is outrageous...for instance a guinness is £3.53 and a Duvel is £15.30

I really don't have this kind of money for beer...but everybody talks soooo much about it that I want to see what's all the fuss about it Teef
FIFTEEN FUCKING POUNDS??

It ain't THAT good. it is good, but I wouldn't pay that stuuuuupid price for it. No way Mr Mourinho.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
once in a lifetime kind of thing...

Hahaha @ mourinho
Geez, you should just buy a ticket over here, pay £1-£1.50 a bottle, buy fucking loads, ship them back and sell them on at £14 a time.

This time next year you'll be a millionaire.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
assuming he has a few hundred thousand pounds to cover the initial investment, can avoid paying the import tax and has enough customers to buy the product.

then yes. he will be a millionaire.
Fuck yer tits in you big shit sandwich.
right after i wipe my cock in your eye immediatley after bumming the corpse of rod hull you SchweinKocksucher
I'm trying to piss myself silently and failing miserably *snort* Rofl
You also need one of these then.
I like lowenbrau. Duvel is nice, but too strong.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Girl Hahaha
poof, as you well know any man who claims beer is too strong is a total fanny and should cut of his own testicles.

Manliness is measured by your ability to boast about how much alcohol you can consume. This doesnt have to have any basis in reality of course.
Exactly. I'm just on my fifth pint of meths now you bunch of saps.
WOOOOO! *HIGH FIVE*

i've been ingesting distilled monkey juice all day....that's tramps piss, meths + black rum
I had six of them before moving onto the neat hard stuff. Tramps piss is for girls and prepubescents.
beckett Wrote:Manliness is measured by your ability to boast about how much alcohol you can consume.

[Image: nifihd5.jpg]

Stacks
Hahaha

now there's a man that can drink.

Im assuming that your measure of manliness is some sort of chickflick strength offset with tenderness bollocks you total homo.
Any hobbit that can handle 45 gallons of hot dragon piss deserves respect.
Isn't it something to do with how many pieces of fruit you can cram up your jacksie? Or was that doctor lying to me?
oh god. you've been turned gay by a fruit doctor. sorry stacks but you'll have to go to man training camp
the inherently gay name for "man training camp" is the first test of man training camp...sign up too willingly and you will fail....dont sign up at all...and you will fail.
http://www.geocities.com/boldilocks_kru/zorba1.gif
22 euro for one Duvel !!! Icon_eek

You can get 8/10 Duvels for this price in any pub in Antwerp.

Those are my favorites:

01 Bush beer
02 Carolus
03 Maleur 10
04 St Petrus Tripel
05 Kasteelbier blond
06 Pilsner Urquelle
07 Duvel
08 Vieux Temps
09 Palm
10 Christal
11 De Koninck
12 Brugs Witbier
13 Corsendonck
14 Green Duvel
15 Chimay

and many many more ...
Lol @ zorba
Fucking posh cunt.

1. Tennants Import
2. Tesco Larger
3. Tesco Wine in a Can

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just had a beer-gasm! MetaLX 85 18,626 25th October 2017, 22:30
Last Post: widzhit
  One Beer (Madvillain) rondema 1 1,216 13th December 2009, 21:27
Last Post: rondema
  So you think you can hold your beer? Roo Stercogburn 7 1,982 27th November 2009, 18:17
Last Post: NoodeL
  a week off from beer! MetaLX 21 4,573 3rd November 2008, 00:41
Last Post: buzz
  Beer and Taxes MetaLX 4 691 30th October 2008, 19:32
Last Post: truth agent