Dice & Teknar Audio Visual Dubstep @ Paradiso, Amsterdam NL

10 Replies, 2661 Views

Me and Teknar have been selected for the finals of the Visual Sensations competition.
This competition is held to up the level of VJ's and visual artists in Belgium and Holland and is considered one in it's kind.

http://www.visualsensations.nl
http://www.paradiso.nl

We are going to introduce something new to the VJ experience in bring audiovisual samples into the mix. This means tha rather than just having audio samples to enhance a dj set, we are actually taking it up a notch in attaching the actual video to that sample.

of course, being one of the few from outside of Holland and taking a rather subversive route in both images and sound, we could use all the support we can get amidst the house, trance, goa and techno we expect at this festival..so please, if you're in the neighbourhood and have nothing better to do...just get on down to Paradiso, which is a truly amazing location and come skank out to some dubstep with added fx & video..

braap!
Xyxthumbs
dope

any guestlist availlable?
ricardo, will see what I can do!
dice Wrote:ricardo, will see what I can do!

excellent Smile

very curious how ya performance looks and sounds
ah scheisse have another gig myself that eve

have fun there

did atend the district final of zuid-holland caus i had a peformance later that night at the same venue.
to bad it was utterly disapointing, truly not interesting at all, the vj's were as bad as my typing.

teknar has a nice style, as far i can tell from the samples and demos found on the net.
hope you guys win Grin
thx lennart

ichione +1 on the guestlist btw, ricardo!!
dice Wrote:thx lennart

ichione +1 on the guestlist btw, ricardo!!

Jig Icon_yippee
nice one

Blue
bumpskiddybumpskiddybump..

das efx style Wink
gwan lads Falcon
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [AUDIO] Distance b2b Pinch @Future Breaks FM!, 7/29- dubstep dj m 2 2,280 21st April 2020, 20:19
Last Post: noisemonkey
  >> Rave or Die - Random Visual Memoirs << +ToRMeNT+ 4 3,468 18th May 2017, 17:12
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  would you purchase this pa amp? OwenPaulStory 0 1,556 24th May 2012, 02:41
Last Post: OwenPaulStory
  ELECTROSOUL SYSTEM "FISH EAT DUCK" album audio-visual promo-sampler SMC PR 0 2,636 12th April 2011, 19:35
Last Post: SMC PR
  Any budding visual artists? thush-ara 0 1,280 11th September 2010, 21:40
Last Post: thush-ara