a jolly hating thread

137 Replies, 19311 Views

5 songs you FUCKING hate... any genre

Statto Wrote:John Lennon: Imagine — sickening platitudes of the mega-rich

Bonnie Tyler: Total Eclipse of the Heart — that is not a clever lyric you moron

T'Pau: China in Your Hand — take it down a bit for fuck's sake

Marvin Gaye: What's Going On — embarrassingly awful (the whole LP in fact)

Mike Oldfield: Tubular Bells — ok the initial theme is nice, but the rest of it, jesus, how the fuck did this sell so many records?

Mad

Smile
any 5 songs by the beatles bar rocky racoon and back in the ussr Wink
poison or motly crue - unskinny pop. metal crappage of the lowest order

kiss - crazy nights . metal crappage of the lowest order

elton john - candle in the wind (i think thats what its called) i cant wait till that balding prat is dead etc etc hate etc

the sparrow out my window - who wakes me up every fucking morning and then sits there all motherfucking day sqawking. i must buy a gun.

that linger track by the cranberries. earnest irish shite
Whats going on is an incredible LP IMO. Other than the 'save the children' lyrics its a masterpiece.
i like that bonnie tyler song!

titiyo [or summat] - come along with me

smack that

all 50cents excrements

couple of polish tunes you havent heard of.

and all so called tech- n darksteps. and neurofunk

jeez a hell of a hater
[quote:80566926ed="twisted individual"]clipz is a badbwoy[/quote]
Abba
Abba
Abba
Abba
Abba

Mad
kontra Wrote:abba
abba
abba
abba
abba

Mad

Icon_eek

dancing queen has one of the funkiest beats ever!! Yes
if only there were a breakdown to sample Icon_sad
Kontra Wrote:Abba
Abba
Abba
Abba
Abba

Mad

you don't like Muriel's Wedding then? Smile
i cant think of any i hate, i dont listen to the radio and I only listen to stuff i like, but here's lines that people say that i really hate, wanna punch em in the throat school yard type stuff, not too jolly;

1. "Touch base" as in "touch base with her and see if her info is right"
2. "Good to go" as in "all you need's a ladder and some nails and you're good to go"
3. Referring to nouns as "Bad boy" as in "light that Bad boy (noun: spliff) up"
4. "For The Win" In real life, dont care on internet; any internet short terms used in real life
IG: @profane || soundcloud.com/profane
1. black lace-agadoo i was traumatised at a school disco
2. any pendulum song (apart from coma from their early stuff)
3. the richard and judy theme tune (makes me feel cold and uncomfortable)
4. so solid crew-21 seconds (i cant even comment this one)
5. anything mcartney wrote the money hungry talent raping bastard

allthough hates a strong word id say strongly dislike instead apart from the so solid crew one Lol
these songs really grind my gear!! Icon_evil

Teef :P
^ Rofl you said it what a waste of good acetate Teef
Statto Wrote:
Kontra Wrote:Abba
Abba
Abba
Abba
Abba

Mad

you don't like Muriel's Wedding then? Smile

Mad Mad Although I'm a bit Oops to say that I have watched it all the way through without throwing up. The sacrifices I used to make in order to get my end away Lol
razorlight - fall to pieces or wotever its called. my fuckin' lamer of a big brother actually likes this shit. Icon_eek

makes me want to shoot myself.
DJFracture Wrote:mp3 is the devils file type.
Kontra Wrote:Mad Mad Although I'm a bit Oops to say that I have watched it all the way through without throwing up. The sacrifices I used to make in order to get my end away Lol

it's a fantastic film

Spank
Statto Wrote:
Kontra Wrote:Mad Mad Although I'm a bit Oops to say that I have watched it all the way through without throwing up. The sacrifices I used to make in order to get my end away Lol

it's a fantastic film

Spank

Just cos it has pink frocks in it :P Wink
Toni Colette is awesome

ya big fool :P
droid Wrote:whats going on is an incredible lp imo. other than the 'save the children' lyrics its a masterpiece.

u may be a bit of a jackass at times but your spot on with that one mate.

Yes

Icon_yippee
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
Akon-anything he's done is just crap!!!!!!

Mika-Grace Kelly-ghey crap for cunts

Robbie Williams-Angels- I wish he'd die & go visit some angels post haste!

Shania Twain-Feels like a woman-she sold 20millions albums because of that shite tune I wish I could stab her in her face 20 million times.Then she, at the very least, couldn't sing again in this life or the next

Timbaland- That single he has out with Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake is so wickity wacky wackness personified it's almost sad.

what a genius but what a cunt at the same time!
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
alpha omega Wrote:
droid Wrote:whats going on is an incredible lp imo. other than the 'save the children' lyrics its a masterpiece.

Yes

Icon_yippee

you may be a bit of a jackass at times yourself but....

Baffled
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:Timbaland- That single he has out with Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake is so wickity wacky wackness personified it's almost sad.

what a genius but what a cunt at the same time!

very fuckin true man id put timbaland and the neptunes down as ruining hiphop

its gone from artists pionering break beat culture back in the late 70s and 80s and now somehow gotto tihs shit which is just an 808 kick and a fuckin clap sample over and over your lucky to get a 2 bar loop no breakdowns nothing, the lyrics are absolute dogshit and now hiphops at the top of the musical ladder Baffled Baffled Baffled

die 50 cent DIEEEE!!!
anything timbaland has ever layed a finger on, awfully turgid shite devoid of any emotional depth or musical worth, stop killing music you cunt.

new kids on the block for kicking off a musical trend whereby any 5 twats with expensive trousers and haircuts who can sing in key can tour the world shaking themselves around to dire drivel the products of which should be recycled and used to make solar panels instead of cluttering up the arse end of charity shop cd boxes

anything by Genesis- you introduced the world to the horror of phil collins you irresponsible bunch of fucknuts. I've never got how they sold so many records.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:
droid Wrote:Whats going on is an incredible LP IMO. Other than the 'save the children' lyrics its a masterpiece.

it's dreadful Roll
noisemonkey Wrote:new kids on the block for kicking off a musical trend whereby any 5 twats with expensive trousers and haircuts who can sing in key can tour the world shaking themselves around to dire drivel the products of which should be recycled and used to make solar panels instead of cluttering up the arse end of charity shop cd boxes

Baffled what about the monkees? they deserve some credit for this, too.

here's my five,

1. the pixies - middle-of-the-road, half-assed, whiny, meandering bullshit. would be nobody if kurt cobain didn't famously claim he stole all his ideas from them. which brings me to,

2. nirvana - truth is, i like their music, but 'nevermind' is the sound of a shitty garage band being transformed into pop music using pro tools, and it's recorded fact that good ol' dead kurt originally said he liked it and then got bitchy about it later on because he felt like it made him a fake. actually, i think he killed himself because he felt like a fake and that's what really bothers me. perhaps try quitting drugs and dumping your girlfriend who's using you to become famous and reinventing yourself instead?

3. frank zappa - masked what sounds to me like an incredible lack of confidence behind pretentiously lowbrow humour (pretentious because he clearly thinks he's better than every musical genius ever before him) and the most technically proficient musicians available at the time. it's only tempting to agree with him because he's secretly so desperate for people to like him.

4. genesis p. orridge and all related projects - OH BOY, HE'S CONFRONTING MAINSTREAM SENSIBILITIES BY ENDORSING BLACK MAGIC AND OCCULTISM! I'D BETTER SAY I LIKE HIM TO APPEAR CUTTING EDGE. seriously, so many hippies-turned-cokeheads ended up championing black magic, nazism, nihilism, and the occult in the '70s that i don't know why any specific one of them is still considered a big deal. that's just what happens when you start out idealistic and then numb yourself out because it's too hard instead of following through on producing change: the devil gets you.

5. radiohead, and particularly thom yorke - whine whine bitch whine whine. sigh, whine whine whine. their music is extremely effective at communicating that emotion, but if he's so fucking unhappy why doesn't he do something to fix it? oh, that's right, he's trapped by the record industry and his successful band. then why does his solo album still sound like the band he's trapped by? they're repeatedly reinventing their sound without reinventing themselves. shut up and find what makes you happy. fuck!
scart ridge Wrote:here's my five,

1. the pixies - middle-of-the-road, half-assed, whiny, meandering bullshit. would be nobody if kurt cobain didn't famously claim he stole all his ideas from them. which brings me to,

2. nirvana - truth is, i like their music, but 'nevermind' is the sound of a shitty garage band being transformed into pop music using pro tools, and it's recorded fact that good ol' dead kurt originally said he liked it and then got bitchy about it later on because he felt like it made him a fake. actually, i think he killed himself because he felt like a fake and that's what really bothers me. perhaps try quitting drugs and dumping your girlfriend who's using you to become famous and reinventing yourself instead?

3. frank zappa - masked what sounds to me like an incredible lack of confidence behind pretentiously lowbrow humour (pretentious because he clearly thinks he's better than every musical genius ever before him) and the most technically proficient musicians available at the time. it's only tempting to agree with him because he's secretly so desperate for people to like him.

4. genesis p. orridge and all related projects - oh boy, he's confronting mainstream sensibilities by endorsing black magic and occultism! i'd better say i like him to appear cutting edge. seriously, so many hippies-turned-cokeheads ended up championing black magic, nazism, nihilism, and the occult in the '70s that i don't know why any specific one of them is still considered a big deal. that's just what happens when you start out idealistic and then numb yourself out because it's too hard instead of following through on producing change: the devil gets you.

5. radiohead, and particularly thom yorke - whine whine bitch whine whine. sigh, whine whine whine. their music is extremely effective at communicating that emotion, but if he's so fucking unhappy why doesn't he do something to fix it? oh, that's right, he's trapped by the record industry and his successful band. then why does his solo album still sound like the band he's trapped by? they're repeatedly reinventing their sound without reinventing themselves. shut up and find what makes you happy. fuck!

Applause

i agree with all those, and with your reasons too

as long as you don't include throbbing gristle in the porridge rant that is Nono

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loving and hating ebay at the same time Metric 3 1,084 20th September 2006, 16:58
Last Post: socialengineer
  swiss tabloids hating on walthamstow mad marshal 4 1,265 14th August 2006, 12:57
Last Post: mad marshal
  Hating Stacks 14 2,248 23rd November 2005, 22:54
Last Post: trope
  is hating on complex drums the in thing? esb 122 13,609 6th September 2004, 11:02
Last Post: iNSiGHt