KJ Sawka and Blake Lewis (american idol)

125 Replies, 31616 Views

well kids love dairylea dont they???
droid Wrote:Plus most of the breakcore heads I know would be classed as dorks - not geeks. Grin

ok, whats the difference between dorks, geeks, and nerds?
djfada Wrote:its not the whole package , its a closed sandwich not got the same class as on open lightly toasted cheese on toast but its a move in the right direction.

Oh man Rofl

Quote:im not down with le croc monsiuers, thats just too much, ya cant fancy up cheese on toast

ya big fool Roll More cheese!!!
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
pressure. Wrote:face it venetian snares music is for geeks and drunk vegans, if you own a venetian snares cd your a geek and doomed.

yea cause all the cool people listen to formula-driven loopbased, bpm regimented watereddown shite...

crawl back inside your mum and beg for an abortion u twat.
jahba Wrote:
pressure. Wrote:face it venetian snares music is for geeks and drunk vegans, if you own a venetian snares cd your a geek and doomed.

yea cause all the cool people listen to formula-driven loopbased, bpm regimented watereddown shite...

ouch... thats not nice now... even on the tinternet
probably right...

nor was the quoted comment, i just seem to have a knack for insults
teach me ableton instead of insults
anytime mate Wink

although, should speak to sum1, he is the freakin guru

*edit

..and a fan of snares, which i guess would make us both geeks

oh well, i can live with that.
[Image: deadhorse-1-th.jpg]
i dont see this thread as beating a dead horse.
i think its a rather debate.

2-step dnb people slag off choppage for being too cut up.
and it appears some choppage (for lack of a better word) peeps are slagging off breakcore for the same thing.

i think its just an interesting insight into the various worlds of breakbeat oriented music.

esteblished genres of music slagging off the newer genres of music is a staple of music culture.
Wave
^^^^ hey whats up dude!

if you can, mention to someone if it possible to get polska's album a mention in that irish dnb article being written.

Wink
Thats not a problem... he's an unwritten rule in Irish drum and other stuff
safetyboy Wrote:Thats not a problem... he's an unwritten rule in Irish drum and other stuff
excellent!

perhaps you can pass along the message to whomever is writing the artiecle that when the article is delivered we would be happy to send a copy of the album to the contact person at ATM.
you should try selling some of them albums instead of giving them away lol
safetyboy Wrote:you should try selling some of them albums instead of giving them away lol

well, we do sell.

but we promote A LOT.

send lots out to review places. the polska cd release party of course. i usually give one to every promoter who books me to play. and my mom gets one too of course.

we pressed 1000, giving us lots of room to have copies to give away for promotion.
c64 Wrote:i dont see this thread as beating a dead horse.
i think its a rather debate.

2-step dnb people slag off choppage for being too cut up.
and it appears some choppage (for lack of a better word) peeps are slagging off breakcore for the same thing.

i think its just an interesting insight into the various worlds of breakbeat oriented music.

esteblished genres of music slagging off the newer genres of music is a staple of music culture.

indeed.....i thought the same thing. probably should start a different thread or something tho i guess......
[Image: Soothsayer-Dubplatelet.gif]
Polska, The Unwritten Rule.
jahba Wrote:

lucky for me abortion is illegal in ireland :P
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
jahba Wrote:crawl back inside your mum and beg for an abortion u twat.

your quite vitriolic.
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
pressure. Wrote:
jahba Wrote:

lucky for me abortion is illegal in ireland :P

but your in Holland
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:
jahba Wrote:crawl back inside your mum and beg for an abortion u twat.

your quite vitriolic.

i like how you used vitriolic there colin showed some class in yer come back Lol

and ffs please stop this thread its getting beyond a joke Roll
[Image: toiletclaw.gif]
bravo mister statto Grin
the title just came up under Similar Threads
I wondered why it had been crappered

Hahaha