[CHOCOLATE] Wispa bars

30 Replies, 7463 Views

thinking of buying several hundred later this week. had one last night... amazing. absolutely amazing.

Novelty:
sir loris of crowthorne Wrote:thinking of buying several hundred later this week. had one last night... amazing. absolutely amazing.

Novelty:

its a welcome return. my girlfriend actually got really enthused about them last week but i hadnt even realised they'd stopped making them.... Oops
bare
It's Roast Beef Monster Munch syndrome all over again Neutral
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
thinking manz aero....
theyre stopping making wispa bars Icon_eek cant smoke inside cant eat wispa bars what the fuck next
no, they stopped. now they are bach!
...and?
strike Wrote:thinking manz aero....

wastemanz aero more like
Ben you know naffink of Wispas!
had a new improved double decker today, the nougatine was so soft n fluffy... WOW
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Ben you know naffink of Wispas!

pssh, who'd want to?
Jelly Babies: 54p a pack in Sainsburys atm :thumbsup:
thats 54p off!
mmm i had a wispa the other week and was blown away. never remembered them being this good...

bring back marathon i say! Hahaha
strike Wrote:had a new improved double decker today, the nougatine was so soft n fluffy... WOW

double deckers Homerdrool

always feels special eating a double decker
sir loris of crowthorne Wrote:thinking of buying several hundred later this week. had one last night... amazing. absolutely amazing.

Novelty:

absolute garbage food - and bad for your health, eh loris? Lol
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
Everything in moderation my man, you must be down with that, non?
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Everything in moderation my man, you must be down with that, non?

Just find it a bit ironic that most anti-weed crusaders often seem to see no contradiction in bigging up their junk-food or booze experiences, that's all. Smile

As a side-note, personally, moderation doesn't agree with me Teef
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
Naphta Wrote:Just find it a bit ironic that most anti-weed crusaders often seem to see no contradiction in bigging up their junk-food or booze experiences, that's all. Smile

I appreciate there's a contradiction here, it's merely a thread to show how in love with Wispas I am.

Am I an anti-weed crusader?

Hahaha
later this evening -

massive spliff followed by tasting session - an aero followed by wispa

maybe the other way round.

will report back
UFO_over_easy Wrote:later this evening -

will report back

Please don't go too overboard.
I don't actually have any weed at the moment, was telling fibs.

Maybe one day this week though
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:
UFO_over_easy Wrote:later this evening -

will report back

Please don't go too overboard.

Rofl

shit i actually laughed when i read this and sarah gave me that 'oh dear your laughin at your computer AGAIN' look...
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Am I an anti-weed crusader?

Hahaha

Only since you stopped smoking Teef
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
the problem with Aero's is that they are obviously made in close proximity or stored by the shop keepers too close to the Mint Aero's. thus giving you a uniform taste throughout the range.

discuss>
strike Wrote:the problem with aero's is that they are obviously made in close proximity or stored by the shop keepers too close to the mint aero's. thus giving you a uniform taste throughout the range.

discuss>

Chin interesting point

i haven't had a plain one for years

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terry's Chocolate Orange bars Sir Loris of Crowthorne 14 6,415 10th April 2010, 15:46
Last Post: Statto
  Jacob's Mint Club bars Sir Loris of Crowthorne 12 4,025 21st October 2009, 10:10
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  Galaxy Creamy Drinking Chocolate Drink Sir Loris of Crowthorne 4 3,143 3rd June 2006, 00:07
Last Post: hardtimes
  OG Hip Hop Chocolate subvert 1 1,757 11th May 2006, 18:10
Last Post: oplin
  M&S Belgian Chocolate coated Californian Raisins Sir Loris of Crowthorne 10 2,807 12th March 2006, 14:39
Last Post: Logos