Loose Women

13 Replies, 3704 Views

Just sat down and put the tv on....

Twisted Its the work of the devil! Twisted
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com
yeah,fuck that shite!!!!

although Coleen Nolan has big droopy knockers that could come in handy for a drunken tit fuck I would still happily shoot and kill every member of that cunting show.
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
Hahaha at Omega!!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
Hahaha

i thought loose women meant like hoes or something?! was kind of surprised to see it on the daytime tv schedule

i mean if you called a girl loose i think she'd slap you for any of several reasons Lol
They will all die. This is inevitable.

Don't be surprised if ITV soon release a statement explaining how it's been taken off the air:

"due to a cataclysmic backstage accident involving a faulty electrical socket and a 150-tall foot metallic lunatic".

Icon_evil
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:yeah,fuck that shite!!!!

although Coleen Nolan has big droopy knockers that could come in handy for a drunken tit fuck I would still happily shoot and kill every member of that cunting show.

Rofl

Boobies
Megatron Wrote:They will all die. This is inevitable.

Don't be surprised if ITV soon release a statement explaining how it's been taken off the air:

"due to a cataclysmic backstage accident involving a faulty electrical socket and a 150-tall foot metallic lunatic".

Icon_evil

oh the irony.
Lol

Theres a small village our way called Loose, ive heard they have a womens institute, that always makes me chuckle. :haha:
socialengineer Wrote:Lol

Theres a small village our way called Loose, ive heard they have a womens institute, that always makes me chuckle. :haha:

Lol

There was a place called Rough Common near where I used to live...
Hahaha

i live near a villiage called "asshat" Smile
don't watch tv )
dubstep promoter
Its exactly what it looks like...
A bunch of menopausal fuck whores chatting complete bollocks, mostly about other womens harrowing stories, arse wipingly shit television and making annoyingly cringworthy double entendres about various men in the public eye.

Cunts
ITV are cruel for making me visualise their loose vaginal flaps every time I look in the TV listings.
interesting premise for a show poorly delivered.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Att Macc, did you loose your pooch? 8bits 14 3,679 26th November 2009, 09:38
Last Post: MetaLX
  WOMEN erbanta 21 6,647 26th July 2006, 16:15
Last Post: erbanta
  Dont women just know that........ Blue 8 2,530 9th June 2004, 11:38
Last Post: Naphta
  now women can use the bog like men cp_ffm 6 1,664 31st May 2004, 12:57
Last Post: Bubonic
  women Formula Inc. 11 2,128 31st March 2004, 17:14