New artist collaboration mix by INDIDJINOUS

8 Replies, 3295 Views

Indidjinous Wrote:Below is a different kind of concept mix that I’ve never tried before, made entirely of productions by three different people: myself (now in DC), TVG Hates TVG from Irvine, and Ibunshi from Sweden. Over the last eight or nine months I have been collaborating with both of these guys separately and I thought it would be fun to put all our sounds into a mix together. This mix contains several solos from each artist, and then a bunch of mutual remixes and a couple collaborations. The sounds range from drumfunk to half-time to experimental to atmospheric. While we all sound pretty different from each other, what we have in common are variety in drum patterns, dark/meancholy atmosphere, and subtly of sound effects. I feel like this is a good mix for the iPod or at home, or the beginning or ending of a show. If you like these qualities in your dn’b and you want to hear a bunch of tracks you haven’t heard before, give it a listen. Actually, some of these tracks I’ve posted before but most of them are new. I apologize in advance for some of the shiesty mixdowns of my own tracks, I’m too lazy/busy to fix them right now and I just want to get the tracks out there. Fuck it!

UNORTHODOX SOUNDSCAPES……….

1. (Intro) Unnatural Melody…………………………………….Indidjinous
2. A Day Without Caffeine…………………………….………..TVG Hates TVG
3. Clean Cut…..……………………………………………….......…Indidjinous
4. Mantis (TVG Hates TVG remix)…………………………...Indidjinous
5. Mantis….……………………………………………………..........Indidjinous
6. Obfuscated…..……………………………………………….......TVG Hates TVG
7. Melt (Indidjinous remix)..…………………………………….Ibunshi
8. Dead Ringer……………………………………….……….....…..Indidjinous
9. These Ugly Thoughts…..……………………………………...TVG Hates TVG
10. Feral……..…………………………………………………..........Indidjinous
11. Melt…………………………………………………………...........Ibunshi
12. In Through the Shadow…..………………………...……..Indidjinous
13. Dissect………………………………………………………..........Ibunshi
14. Half-Breed…………………………………………….........Ibunshi & Indidjinous
15. Rusted Instruments….…………………………………….….TVG Hates TVG
16. Vaporz….……………………………………………........…….…Indidjinous
17. Wasting Away on a Seaweed Farm (Indidjinous remix)….…TVG Hates TVG
18. Deadwoods……………………………………………….......…. Ibunshi
19. Subversive…………………………………………………..…Ibunshi & Indidjinous

Get it at this website:
http://www.musicv2.com/artist/indidjinous
Chin
THIS MIX IS EXCELLENT! Really like it a lot. GREAT WORK to all!
Falcon
downloading Smile
Indidjinous is mad!
have heard some of his mixes, they are absolutely dark and broken, great industrial flava, definitely special...
re-downloading Hahaha
oh wait, mv2's gone, bugger.
big ups mike! Dont know where you can get his mixes now that v2s down, but heres his myspace: http://www.myspace.com/indidjinous
really innovative music. hes got some crazy stuff with ibunshi too, both finished and unfinished

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Support Our Troopz” – An all-U.S. mix by INDIDJINOUS Indidjinous 1 1,821 6th April 2011, 00:12
Last Post: Paranoiz
  "MACHINATIONZ" New mix w/original tracks by INDIDJINOUS Indidjinous 7 3,937 24th November 2010, 13:26
Last Post: Paranoiz
  New WAR//BREAKER mix! [Parallel, Indidjinous, Seba, Double O, Stranjah, June Miller+] Warbreaker 10 3,607 26th May 2010, 11:56
Last Post: J.DIGITAL
  Avant-Gardism - NEW MIX by Indidjinous Indidjinous 12 3,339 22nd January 2010, 22:12
Last Post: Indidjinous