Hooray for apology to unwarranted personal attack...

17 Replies, 2509 Views

I have no idea who this guy is or what I did wrong, but here's his reply to my thread promoting the ep i put out last month:

Quote:what?

i hate you hate. you hate what.

Everything or just yourself for posting this most boring and potentinal doggy spamm.

Ya, big up the commercial folk for making our lives so much more richer. An i feel enlightening by the funky names...

Thanks.. Mad

This was on a dnb forum btw; I am not out spamming the world.
he's just some dickhead

Hugs
yeah don't mind it, it's kinda what the innerwebs does best... unfortunately
sounds like some random knobhead, fuck em
wouldnt take it as a personal attack TVG. you cant expect everyone to like what you do, just use it as honest feedback to make you stronger and better.

ignorant people should make you laugh Lol
and he probably feels bad inside, causing random splurts of dickheadedness around

maybe it made him feel a bit better for a short period, so consider your thread a success Smile
take it as a good thing you inspired a reaction :d

he's obviously a dickhead, and there's not many better things than pissing off dickheads Xyxthumbs Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
it was me
only joking Teef
yeah mang random internet twat....he/she probably has no substance to even argue so resorts to message nonsense. Is there a way of tracing the post/email?
Fushara
I guess I overreacted taking the post personally. The guy replied this morning basically apologizing. Smile
I hope you told him his mum's a slag Smile
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
^^some good advice there
TVGHates Wrote:I guess I overreacted taking the post personally.
Tbh, I'm quite impressed that you could actually understand it. "An i feel enlightening by the funky names..." Sorry, what?
I think he was making fun of that fact that I have absurdly long track titles. Wink
He would have said the same to anyone posting it, he probably didnt give it a second thought. He would know doubt never do that in 'reality'

I wouldnt have even thought about it for longer than the time it took to read it.
If I posted up a thread promoting my new release (if only) and someone didnt take the piss / be a cock; I would be a little dissapointed tbh lol
Macc Wrote:I hope you told him his mum's a slag Smile

and a freeloader... i've been trying to get her out of my bed for the last 2 weeks now.

Mad
Law Wrote:If I posted up a thread promoting my new release (if only) and someone didnt take the piss / be a cock; I would be a little dissapointed tbh lol

some good advice here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SubVersion Stop 242: Ideologues Quotes & Clips - 2015 Personal Archive - kapsil.net/- Muttley 5 4,804 2nd November 2016, 22:02
Last Post: Muttley
  Mr. Oizo - Analog Worms Attack fanu 13 7,997 1st November 2015, 12:34
Last Post: firefinga
  Personal update from Offshore Recordings offshore 7 1,860 29th February 2012, 00:27
Last Post: cheef
  Massive Attack vs Burial DIB 3 2,364 17th October 2011, 13:08
Last Post: SHIFT
  ICR - My Very Personal Miss-Tape Vol. 1. icr 6 1,832 30th September 2010, 11:28
Last Post: icr