The Silent Coup - "Drum Physics"

14 Replies, 3205 Views

Hello all.

Dug out some crazy drum licks from way back when, one of the first tracks we finished.

A long brooding, disjointed intro of eerie pads, street ambience, fluttering drums, distant rhodes calls and double bass pings builds the pressure and the vibe. then the experiments begin! lol.

check it oot and let me know what you all think. plus any suggestions about the mixing/levels.

peace

The Silent Coup - Drum Physics
later Smile
getting Wave
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Very nice!
sounds weird (in a good way)... i think the intro could maybe do with some more weird sounds panning around n stuff to keep it interesting.

yah this is cool kinda reminds me of some Modus Operandi stuff by Photek.

good verk!
and i thought the intro was fairly busy already!!! nice one anyway.
On the download Smile
Very nice!!!!!!!
Nice, that track is Bananas!
great tune Grin
very nice... and refreshing to hear folk go genuinely off their tits from time to time Hahaha

seriously though, the track sounds good as it is

(and def one to AIM J Majik, that pitching down Amen snare could be a lucrative ITV ringtone by Christmas Teef)

keep it up TSC
sick!! sum mad sciaaance beats. Xyxthumbs
nice one! feeling this Smile
nice.. though i didn't think the amen fit the vibe.. or at least not when it was first introduced
yeah, maybe they need a bit of filtering in or something. but they are there and i guess they will stay until we can be bothered to change them.
cheers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Silent Coup - Critical Mass The Silent Coup 4 2,175 28th June 2010, 17:59
Last Post: dionysus
  The Silent Coup - Dub Bizniz The Silent Coup 3 1,714 10th May 2010, 12:17
Last Post: The Silent Coup
  The Silent Coup - Lots of tracks here! The Silent Coup 3 1,857 25th March 2010, 23:14
Last Post: The Silent Coup
  The Silent Coup - 13000 The Silent Coup 7 2,216 26th January 2009, 18:40
Last Post: Paradigm X
  The Silent Coup - "Dark Source" The Silent Coup 4 1,556 21st December 2008, 00:02
Last Post: LAsymbolism