0%
0 vote(s)
* You voted for this item.

DnB Awards... What happened?

11 Replies, 2414 Views

None of us were represented (by "us" i mean left field, drum funk, good, etc):
http://www.drumandbassawards.com/

I'm leaning towards didn't give a shit. Lol
btw if i overlooked someone's label, i'm still referring to the general lack of representation Wink
the official drum & bass awards 2009' Wrote:CATEGORY Z: THE STEVIE HYPER D LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT MEMORIAL AWARD - TO WHO YOU THINK IT SHOULD GO TO & WHY?
It could be someone behind the scenes, a production company, dancer, flyer designer or one of the scene's many characters or anyone who you think should be put forward & tell us why.

Kingstatto

everyone should do this!
TVGHates Wrote:None of us were represented (by "us" i mean left field, drum funk, good, etc):
http://www.drumandbassawards.com/

I'm leaning towards didn't give a shit. Lol

who gives a flying fuck?
I got a wee bit of inside information - I hope I'm not revealing any government secrets here, but here's the complete and exhaustive list of all the people to whom the list of nominees comes as a surprise:

Teef
Lol i know, i know. i just thought it was a big year exposure wise for some of the labels around here. guess i'll go hide under some rocks again.
nah it's all good - we've all been there! Grin
kontra Wrote:
the official drum & bass awards 2009' Wrote:category z: the stevie hyper d life time achievement memorial award - to who you think it should go to & why?
it could be someone behind the scenes, a production company, dancer, flyer designer or one of the scene's many characters or anyone who you think should be put forward & tell us why.

Kingstatto

everyone should do this!

i'm down Yes
im the first to vote for just heard about it, because i did, and by my logic that means i cant tick did not care because i didnt know about it and how can you not care about something that you dont know exists

Xyxthumbs
I wonder why you shouldn´t vote there´s loads of quality artist under the genres.

Ex. Seba,D-Bridge, Flight, MC System etc.

I remember when Bassbin got the win, it shure showed the scene that a change of direction was needed.

After all you can´t get it all everytime Lol

Much Love. K
The best is yet 2 come...
Kontra Wrote:
the official drum & bass awards 2009' Wrote:CATEGORY Z: THE STEVIE HYPER D LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT MEMORIAL AWARD - TO WHO YOU THINK IT SHOULD GO TO & WHY?
It could be someone behind the scenes, a production company, dancer, flyer designer or one of the scene's many characters or anyone who you think should be put forward & tell us why.

Kingstatto

everyone should do this!

did I win?

Hahaha
why is there a DNB AWARDS anyway, thats stupid & homo & shii

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official SC Alias Awards 2006 Jonathan Ross 26 10,153 7th February 2010, 08:46
Last Post: MetaLX
  Estonian DNB awards 2009. widzhit 1 1,600 1st February 2010, 17:41
Last Post: Statto
  Bunch of Subverts nominated at the Toronto DnB Awards Profane 6 2,335 25th September 2009, 07:49
  Estonian DNB awards. widzhit 4 2,364 3rd February 2009, 09:11
  southwest dnb awards noisemonkey 5 1,570 21st December 2008, 12:32