looking for the bassbin and inperspective Knowledge Mixes

15 Replies, 3446 Views

I am working on an article about the mixes you get on the cover of knowledge and i am hoping to host the mixes i talk about. but i cant find my copies of the bassbin mix or the inperspective mixes (i probably lost them or they became too scratched due to over playing them)

would some one please send me copies of those? please Smile if you dont want to waste your time hosting hit me up on aim: op1in
I will also take anyother mixes from Knoledge over the years.
will dig out the inperspective one later.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
do you looking for VA - Knowledge Presents Dis Ya Bassbin Sound 2004 (KNOW47) ?
i can upload it @ evening
and what is name of inperspective mix?
dubstep promoter
oplin Wrote:I will also take anyother mixes from Knoledge over the years.

i can send a load in the post if you want, just cleared out all my old cds from my parents and was just going to chuck them all out.
fiasko Wrote:
oplin Wrote:I will also take anyother mixes from Knoledge over the years.

i can send a load in the post if you want, just cleared out all my old cds from my parents and was just going to chuck them all out.

if your willing to do that it would be awesome

I am atempting too hunt down every single one but i doubt that will happen. I've tried the the normal places to search for mixes with very little results but between me and a close friend we had about 30 of em
I have almost all of them. Except for the first three. Called the LowDown 01-03 and KNOW 55 (Cover CD Winners!)
Ripped almost everything to FLAC except for two or three that are scratched and I had no time to try different disc drives.

I'm uploading the Bassbin Mix right now. Takes half an hour on my slow connection! Trying to get the inperspective one up. Anything want something special? I'm trying to upload anything in any format!
JVXP Wrote:I have almost all of them. Except for the first three. Called the LowDown 01-03 and KNOW 55 (Cover CD Winners!)
Ripped almost everything to FLAC except for two or three that are scratched and I had no time to try different disc drives.

I'm uploading the Bassbin Mix right now. Takes half an hour on my slow connection! Trying to get the inperspective one up. Anything want something special? I'm trying to upload anything in any format!

Do you have this? http://www.discogs.com/Various-KMAG-Pres...se/1502344

I bought the magazine at my local bookstore, only to find the CD missing. Icon_sad
Yep. Do you want the first one too?
JVXP Wrote:Yep. Do you want the first one too?

I actually have that one, but I appreciate the offer nonetheless! Smile
Will take some time, but I'm trying to upload it in an hour or so...

Edit: Here's the Bassbin Mix: http://sharebee.com/872c4c31
Inperspective and Bassbin ones are the best. I reckon I have well over 70 of the knowledge cd's but I haven't bought the magazine for well over a year now.
DAMN IT!!! That stupid thing stops working at 99%!!!!!!!! I will try it later.

OH and here is the cue sheet for the bassbin mix: http://sharebee.com/ab5696c9
1 Green Man, The- In Custody (2:58)
2 Furney - Wake Up Mr. Red (2:34)
3 L.A.O.S. - Star Soul (3:32)
4 Syncopix - Disc Go! (2:58)
5 Dizplay - Coming Home (2:18)
6 Miss Redflower - Here To Fly (Misha Remix) (2:20)
7 Biz Markie - Let Me See You Bounce (Chris SU Vocal Remix) (1:51)
8 Filibration - Super Bomba Banana (2:13)
9 Munk (6) - Circles Of Hell (2:47)
10 Peyo (2) - That's What You Do To Me (Random Movement Remix) (2:13)
11 J. Rawls - Music Over Madness (Zero-T Remix) (3:20)
12 Subz & Matik - Lighthouse Blues (3:09)
13 J-Cut & Kolt Siewerts - The Flute Tune (4:04)
14 Camo & Krooked - It Has Begun (2:13)
15 Syncopix - Conducter (3:42)
16 Simon V & Telmo A* - The Rhythm Track (4:12)
17 Green Man, The - Easy (Zero-T Remix) (3:20)
18 Eric* & Cruel Culture - Prism (Malsum Remix) (3:42)
19 Proktah - Saccharine (3:31)
20 Dementia (7) & Rregula - Badd Medicine (2:58)
21 M.A.S.K. - My Dear (3:00)
22 Green Man, The - Leave Me Alone (2:13)
23 Dan Marshall - Exodus (2:45)
24 Donnie Dubson - Everywhere (2:54)
25 Nookie - Get Down (P.B.K. Feat Miss Drop Remix) (4:10)
26 DJ Clart - These Words (3:43)

CUE Sheet: http://sharebee.com/55cf6774
MP3 Download: Gazup Mirrors
The Inperspective Mix: Download Inperspective_Mix.mp3 (Mirrors (9): RapidShare, MegaUpload, NetLoadIn, FileFactory, MegaShares, Badongo, LoadTo, 2Shared, and UploadBox)

I'm not sure if it will work, just wait a few minutes....
you're such a slut. hehehe you posted here too. i'll bring them all over to your house friday. Have loads of them. Slut Rofl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star That August 2004 Inperspective Knowledge Mix. dionysus 3 1,744 8th March 2016, 22:18
Last Post: DJ ML
  Looking for 'trip-hop' mixes I came across this site full of mixes you might like: IdealCrash 1 3,240 14th March 2012, 10:55
Last Post: Statto
  Omni Music Promo Mixes - 2 mixes for the oldskool heads Euphony 1 2,498 20th March 2011, 13:05
Last Post: Statto
  Equinox - Inperspective Knowledge mag mix cd DJ ML 2 1,001 2nd December 2008, 19:02
Last Post: olcyrus
  [Mixes] 4 live mixes from R.A.W, Dubplates, DJ Jaes, & me HiddenSound 3 2,767 11th July 2007, 08:21
Last Post: HiddenSound