theres a lot of snogging going on at hogwarts

16 Replies, 2749 Views

i know this is going to whither away any amount of cool i had on this forum, or thought i had lol, but saw the new harry potter movie last night. liked it hehe.

the kids are finally hooking up
I've seen all the harry potter films

Fauxpas
i can see the appeal of potter and i have seen a couple of the films with others but whenever it promises to get sinister something always happens to lighten the tone
Fushara
oh great.. another one?

Just waiting for the one now where they are all in their 30's, on hard drugs and claiming dole because there is no jobs requiring people to fly around on sticks at the Job Centre.. that said, and in line with Thush-ara's damning evidence.. they'd probably throw a lottery winning twist into it.. to 'lighten the tone'

Suppose they could always hire Darren Aronofsky to do it.. Smile

I don't mean to sound too negative here but frikey... is this series mean't to retain peoples interest as they grow older with the cast of the films? only, for me, my interest in witches and broom handles died when i was around 7....
Thumbd

Shite.
antidote uk Wrote:Just waiting for the one now where they are all in their 30's, on hard drugs and claiming dole because there is no jobs requiring people to fly around on sticks at the Job Centre..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8161154.stm

Hahaha
Paradigm X Wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8161154.stm

Hahaha

Rofl
"Waylett and Innis were stopped under the Terrorism Act in Lodge Road, St John's Wood, west London, after the actor took a photograph of a police patrol."

I stopped laughing when I got down to reading that part....
Going to see it @ IMAX on friday (now that's pretty sad) Smile
Andyskopes Wrote:Going to see it @ IMAX on friday (now that's pretty sad) Smile

Hahaha Yes Hugs
antidote uk Wrote:I don't mean to sound too negative here but frikey... is this series mean't to retain peoples interest as they grow older with the cast of the films? only, for me, my interest in witches and broom handles died when i was around 7....

you're missing out :P

not particularly on Harry Potter, which isn't really that great
but children's literature is still worth reading, even with witches and suchlike

Xyxthumbs
Statto Wrote:
antidote uk Wrote:I don't mean to sound too negative here but frikey... is this series mean't to retain peoples interest as they grow older with the cast of the films? only, for me, my interest in witches and broom handles died when i was around 7....

you're missing out :P

not particularly on Harry Potter, which isn't really that great
but children's literature is still worth reading, even with witches and suchlike

Xyxthumbs

I have a 14 year old kid Statto.. and consider myself to have done more than the average Joe in terms of reading such stuff Smile

Must add tho.. I just have a personal issue with Harry 'fuckface' Potter and his gang of degenerate mingers.. on the other hand.. The Hungry Caterpillar has always been one of my favourite books Grin
Andyskopes Wrote:Going to see it @ IMAX on friday (now that's pretty sad) Smile

Rofl

never seen the Potter films but caught about 30 mins of one (think it was the 2nd film) last week, and in fairness, i really liked it...always kind of tried to hold on to my childhood/memories etc and it felt a bit like being 8 again - imaginative and happy Lol

ultimately though, it's Roald Dahl or STFU

ps hungry caterpillar Lovesmilie
antidote uk Wrote:I have a 14 year old kid Statto.. and consider myself to have done more than the average Joe in terms of reading such stuff Smile

Must add tho.. I just have a personal issue with Harry 'fuckface' Potter and his gang of degenerate mingers.. on the other hand.. The Hungry Caterpillar has always been one of my favourite books Grin

ok, so Xyxthumbs
[Image: roy-wood_180544.jpg]
^^ Hagrid Icon_question
Hovver Wrote:ps hungry caterpillar Lovesmilie

Lovesmilie

Isn't that... Eric someone though?
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It says a lot about this board...... Macc 12 851 11th February 2004, 16:08
Last Post: Phokus