MECHANICAL OWL BBC RADIO 1 LIVE SESSION TOMORROW

31 Replies, 4621 Views

Woo-hoo!

We've been invited to record a live session for the beeb tomorrow, which wil be broadcast next thursday (from what i've been told) Xyxthumbs

nowt too fancy, just a day in Aberystwyth (Hahaha), so prob gonna be yet more rain, but really happy about the coverage this will hopefully give us Grin

quite late news and pretty exciting at this stage, so just thought i'd share it with my subverts Wink

much love

maff
Icon_yippee wicked. Knock 'em dead Xyxthumbs
Cheers mate! will, err....try Xyxthumbs

(messing about with Juno 6/Nova sounds now, trying to make sure everything's 'perfect'. Bound to go tits up though Hahaha)
the bbc, great news!!
hope it goes well
DJ ML Wrote:the bbc, great news!!
hope it goes well

thanks very much mate Kisskiss

...and obviously i'd set some Amens loose for you if i could Hahaha
Rolo Tomassi it up rude boy! Smile
Xyxthumbs
awesome Grin
good work mon bro
Fushara
nice one! Xyxthumbs
Grin

Nice one Maff, glad it's going well for you all

Cool
remember the little guys when ya break through Wink
wixxed Xyxthumbs
Great news mate. Will definitely listen.
Grin
Good on you man Smile
cheers everyone Grin

Well, the day started well - first off: puncture on one of the cars. Then our drummer phones us 10 mins before we get there, realising the studio's an hour and a half away in mid wales, and not just down the road in wrexham. Thirdly the guitarist discovers a load of voicemails from his boss, telling him he's supposed to be in work (he's still on his initial 3 month trial period Hahaha)

Everything about the day just typified the band tbh Oops

But we got back a couple of hours ago after a belter of a day acting like complete and utter juvenile cocks while a mental pothead hippy recorded us in a run-down cottage at the foot of Snowdonia..... The view was amazing, will up a couple of pics in a bit!

Thanks again you lot x Wave

Love Maff x
haha.. classic.

lookin forward to hearing it man.
Hovver Wrote:But we got back a couple of hours ago after a belter of a day acting like complete and utter juvenile cocks

Hahaha like sugar in the coffee of life
thats really great maff!!!! congrats Grin
Hovver Wrote:But we got back a couple of hours ago after a belter of a day acting like complete and utter juvenile cocks while a mental pothead hippy recorded us in a run-down cottage at the foot of Snowdonia..... The view was amazing, will up a couple of pics in a bit!

ahhh, that old cottage, everytime i've been past it, i've thought how i'd like to live there with a fat studio inside. Grin and so it is!
cube Wrote:
Hovver Wrote:But we got back a couple of hours ago after a belter of a day acting like complete and utter juvenile cocks while a mental pothead hippy recorded us in a run-down cottage at the foot of Snowdonia..... The view was amazing, will up a couple of pics in a bit!

ahhh, that old cottage, everytime i've been past it, i've thought how i'd like to live there with a fat studio inside. Grin and so it is!

Hahaha

It's the one with 'the smallest chapel in Wales' attached to it, is that the same one? saying that, it doesn't really look like a chapel, more of an extension to the building....we had to leave between 2-3pm, as people were there to worship. We nipped to the pub.

here's some pics anyway Xyxthumbs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

and some more...

and finally;

nice one! Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX Fracture: BBC Radio 1 Guest Mix Statto 3 3,290 23rd August 2017, 11:06
Last Post: Kermit McBollocks
  DJ Trax + Nookie - 2 hour Dark Jungle/Drum and Bass live session davetrax 6 4,987 26th February 2015, 12:46
Last Post: firefinga
  DJ Trax - Frontline Radio (07.12.14) Oldschool Session davetrax 4 3,769 10th December 2014, 17:11
Last Post: davetrax
  Once again BBC Radio 1 play crap dnb at prime time. Shiva 158 39,320 8th August 2014, 20:37
Last Post: Shiva
  Adi Sharma - Daydreaming [Absys Records] played on BBC Radio sho 4 2,014 15th January 2013, 01:45
Last Post: sho