Dispose Yourself

14 Replies, 1591 Views

DOWNLOAD.
i like the minimal thread approach; i had no choice but to download Lol

drum work sounds great Xyxthumbs
TVG Wrote:i like the minimal thread approach; i had no choice but to download Lol

drum work sounds great Xyxthumbs

Hehe that was a quick response. Thanks.
download only took 30 seconds Smile
TVG Wrote:download only took 30 seconds Smile

Get you and your fancy bandwidth Roll

Transfer rate 17.0 KB/sec Sad2
I'm guessing this is at 160 bpm

I like this tempo Smile
rondema Wrote:I'm guessing this is at 160 bpm

I like this tempo Smile

Spot on, hehe.
awesomeeeeneessss !!! [Image: wtf.gif]
Damn those breakzzzzz!!!!!!!

Sick Smile
nice tune man Smile
Cheers everyone! Happy you guys digged it.
That's pretty good. Lovely organic sound on the breaks, almost un-eq'd sound.

One critisism, when the breaks are layered they don't sound very tight. Maybe something to look at.

Good stuff though Xyxthumbs
Wilshy Wrote:That's pretty good. Lovely organic sound on the breaks, almost un-eq'd sound.

One critisism, when the breaks are layered they don't sound very tight. Maybe something to look at.

Good stuff though Xyxthumbs

Can't tell you what a hellish time I had with layering the breaks. Grin So yeah, I have to agree on what they sound like when layered. If I gave a shit about soulless music like this, I'd definitely try to fix it. (I'm drunk so I can't help but speak the truth!) edit: Well scratch that, I was angry, there's so much oversaturation in the scene with minimal drumfunk IMO, needs more proper melodies n' stuff. In any case I do enjoy stuff like this too. Grin

Thanks for the feedback.
You've lost me mate. Hahaha

Was a small critique, but a quality tune other than that and that hardly let's it down. Xyxthumbs
Wilshy Wrote:You've lost me mate. Hahaha

Was a small critique, but a quality tune other than that and that hardly let's it down. Xyxthumbs

Whoops, what I said wasn't a go at you at all, sorry if it seemed so! Your critique was valid and welcome! I just happened to be feeling like posting a small general rant. Grin