Sainsbury's Taste The Difference Pea & Ham Soup

28 Replies, 8549 Views

Macc Wrote:
panda Wrote:sainsbury's pimlico. get to know.

Yes Xyxthumbs

When are you about there? Let's have a pint!

not in ages, i lived there a few years ago but hated it, blandest place i've seen in london! only thing it has going for it is the wide aisles in sainsburys!
Sloc on the money in this thread.

Sainsburys normally has far more stuff that looks worth a punt than Tescos. And going to Waitrose while slightly hungry and feeling rich is just dangerous.

All about Yasar Halim for most things these days, though.
Sainsburys have a way better range and staff.. the local tescos round here wrestled someone to the ground because they took a bit out of an apple while in the que to pay for it and then a few weeks later some italian students were squeezing a muffin to see how fresh it was and the same people threatened them with prosecution under food contamination laws.. Bottom line is boycott tescos for employing nasty people..
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
There are 2 Sainsbury's where I live. Both are crap. Poor selection, higher prices, low quality. Its like Lidl's with a different coloured label on it. Previous town I lived in the Sainsbury's there was excellent. Just shows the difference that local management/staff can make to a supposedly standard franchise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cup 'a' soup (ainsley harriotts ones) dj hades 35 12,740 29th January 2010, 03:06
Last Post: noisemonkey
  Urgent attention required by ainsley harriot cup a soup fans!!!! dj hades 3 2,370 20th January 2010, 18:00
Last Post: dj hades
  Attn Ham Cob Sir Loris of Crowthorne 6 1,442 30th September 2009, 12:15
Last Post: strike
  [ROLLS] cheddar, ham, beetroot Sir Loris of Crowthorne 4 1,860 15th October 2007, 16:55
Last Post: Statto
  What's the difference between my Arse & my Elbow? dgoHn 12 6,843 5th October 2007, 21:39
Last Post: breakage