ZnO: blue{re(coded)}

33 Replies, 4139 Views

My chum Zno has been a busy lad remastering some of his stuff including some vinyl.

http://www.z-no.org/blue.html

Some has previously been posted here on SC, some not. I think he basically dug out a back catalog of various tracks from down the years, threw some alcohol down his throat and ambled gently along memory lane remastering as he went.

To quote:

"May have crunched it a bit too much in my over zealous drunken fashion LOUDER LOUDER" and "no lofty lefty circles of noddage here"

No Zno, just keep making it louder Grin

I won't big it up or spend ages waxing lyrical about it. There is no need, it speaks for itself.

At time of typing, track list:

(Blade) Duel Fuel {Noir 002}
(Blade) Violet {Noir 002}
(Blue) Animal
(Blue) Airgun {South 008}
(Blue) First Contact {Runninz LP}
(Blue) Interference
(Blue) Suck {Subvert Central 001}
(Blue) The Best That Hate
(Blue) Nextploitations {Subvert Central 001}
(Blue) Fallout
(Raserblade) American Psycho
(Nicolette) Lagging Behind

...but he's currently adding to it I believe so there'll be more over the next few days including some interviews and stuff.
sweet Smile
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
very nice indeed.
SeEK of the Northern Wax Cavalry........
Quality!
More tracks added

Blue
for all the old Subverts and any other fucker who is interested here is the Ultra Violet microsite with loads of freeness

Blue remastered this album for all you Subverts. He knows that you appreciated all the efforts in the past, so take it now, cos it's yours Grin

http://www.z-no.org/ultraViolet.html

Blue

[SIZE="1"]Last sanitized by Statto; 16th Match 2010 at 20:40.[/SIZE]

and merged into ZnO thread
Superb stuff!

I love that "Who We Are" tune , tis wicked
I dubbed the sheriff
Loads more added

Some real old No U Turn-esque stuff. Nico would've loved this
it's a lot of stuff to dl one by one. it would be great if blue made a .m3u file to stream the files Smile
Nice!

all about Nothing Is Controlling Me, The Belonging and Watching You (fucking love that bassline/flow in that one, proper rave energy Jig)

Can take or leave the vocals to be honest, reminds me a lot of the old Full Cycle stuff - which for me is neither really a good or a bad thing...

Thanks for these, i can well imagine the live show getting pretty frantic Grin
I can't believe most of those tunes are unreleased. They're absolute masterpieces Lovesmilie Thanks Mark
Looks like Zno's webby is getting caned with the number of downloads.

Keep it up chaps, we can force him to have to up his hosting site fees.

Muhahahahaha™
some good shit here! thanks Xyxthumbs
Live gig footage up Grin
Knowledge CD now up

Streetbeats presents Genre Pollination Grin
TVG Wrote:it's a lot of stuff to dl one by one. it would be great if blue made a .m3u file to stream the files Smile

quit ya fuckin moaning and be grateful for so many good tunes!
Settle down, it was only a suggestion.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
I know!! But still, be grateful! Wink
Listening now. Grin
Macc Wrote:Settle down, it was only a suggestion.

Ok fair enough

but either way it aint gonna happen.

It's like being given a free holiday to the River Nile and asking why you can't have a time machine to go visit the Ancient Egyptians while you're at it.

Seriously - getting this lot for free is really amazing. If he'd charged a quid a pop, he'd have made almost five grand in two days.

It's taken hours to remaster and get this lot up there. Doing a mix would take more hours and he isn't interested in making a mix. He does this for himself and shares it because he believes in free file sharing. Do what you want with what's up there.

There is a full length mix of the Knowledge CD for download.
Is Zno Mark?

ps listening to blue strength- really great tune.
Annastay Wrote:Is Zno Mark?

ps listening to blue strength- really great tune.

Aye, Mark = Zno/Blue

Possibly worth mentioning it was him that pointed me at SC in the first place.
ok, i have no idea whos who sometimes Oops

Oh wait i think i remember the name blue posting like when i read this forum in 2007.. anyways, cheers for posting this music, will be flipping thru tonight. Lovin the rawness of the sound thus far on what ive heard.
Actually, that reminds me Annastay, weren't you going to be posting more of the music you started some time ago? I seem to remember most people liked it.
Roo Stercogburn Wrote:Actually, that reminds me Annastay, weren't you going to be posting more of the music you started some time ago? I seem to remember most people liked it.

Yeah the songs are older, i have one posted on here you havent heard probably.
http://subvertcentral.com/forum/showthre...post779350

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Krust - Coded Language - [Mercury] dionysus 9 5,237 24th October 2015, 14:54
Last Post: Ornette
  Ashes/ZnO DJ set from last SL gig. Ashes 16 1,585 30th June 2008, 09:47
Last Post: Statto
  Strange coded letter widzhit 0 488 20th May 2008, 12:34
Last Post: widzhit
  ZnO(SL) Dj Mix Ashes 13 1,190 7th February 2008, 22:13
Last Post: littleNemo
  Drown-ZnO-Uv crew Ashes 7 1,033 6th June 2007, 17:03