Timeline elimination

9 Replies, 1156 Views

If you could delete someone's existence from the past who would it be and why ??

Mine would be Elvis coz i am fed up with people saying he was a talented musician and peformer.
haha
Jim Morrison

to be honest there would probably be no point, because he did very little anyhow.
nobody, because it could disrupt the fabric of time and i could disappear, haven't you guys seen any time travel movies

some people.
My Father.
scart ridge Wrote:nobody, because it could disrupt the fabric of time and i could disappear, haven't you guys seen any time travel movies

some people.
Yes... But would it reallyIcon_question
maco Wrote:
scart ridge Wrote:nobody, because it could disrupt the fabric of time and i could disappear, haven't you guys seen any time travel movies

some people.
Yes... But would it reallyIcon_question

I don't think it would have a massive effect on the world taking one person out of the past.

But then again what do i know its not like i have tried it ........... yet Twisted
jim morrison is a good one, but personally i would have to choose van morrison.. god i hate that cunt
LOL@bob
Osama bin Laden

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Timeline Remixes from Gremlinz/Tim Reaper/Acid Lab/Greenleaf and more . . . TwoHungryGhosts 7 2,465 30th April 2013, 19:48
Last Post: NoodeL
  Timeline 92-97 DnB Project (Free Album Including Unreleased Manix Track) TwoHungryGhosts 14 4,468 4th May 2012, 22:43
Last Post: TwoHungryGhosts
  9/11 Timeline subvert 1 669 14th February 2003, 14:28
Last Post: esb