SC Vol.3 has finally arrived and is on sale in this thread

397 Replies, 232600 Views

Icon_yippee
i want moar, number 4....

As much as I enjoyed number 3, most dnb heads "didn't get" the non-genre tunes, and heard a few clips and didn't get to appreciate the dnb that was on there.

It's a shame it's that way, I guess, but perhaps a more focused release may be the one? If there, indeed, is likely to be another one?
[Image: 1A9D169E3A2A428E885F83FED7E77B42.gif]
dnb heads = dick n bollock heads Wink

another one? who knows. we'll see Smile
Got my copy's of all 3 Volumes the other week.

Dopenessssssssss!!!!!!!

Keepem commining guys! Mad Respect!!!!
SeEK of the Northern Wax Cavalry........
yeah, i must say i been cainin' these releases since i got em. quality. il keep my fingers crossed for a fourth addition.
how'd you like vol.3? Wave
vol.3 - outstanding!

atom head and nubian minds not really my cup of tea (at the moment) but im sure they'l catch my ears right at some point.

vol.4 - yes please
SHIFT Wrote:vol.3 - outstanding!

atom head and nubian minds not really my cup of tea (at the moment) but im sure they'l catch my ears right at some point.

Twothumbs
after enjoying the sc vol. 3 for a couple of months vol. 2 arrived this week. sure shot. i am very satisfied with these records, so i think i will grab vol. 1 (if there are copies left!?) to complete the sc vinyls and i hope you guys think about a vol. 4! thanks
lament Wrote:after enjoying the sc vol. 3 for a couple of months vol. 2 arrived this week. sure shot. i am very satisfied with these records, so i think i will grab vol. 1 (if there are copies left!?) to complete the sc vinyls and i hope you guys think about a vol. 4! thanks

glad you like them Grin

yes, there are a few copies of sc1 left
lament Wrote:i think i will grab vol. 1

I strongly recommend you do...well worth it! Xyxthumbs
glad to hear that. i `ll have to wait till next week. when my bank account looks a little better i`ll contact you.Wink
you now need to pay for the virb account, I therefore request a SC soundcloud page!!!!
Paranoiz Wrote:you now need to pay for the virb account, I therefore request a SC soundcloud page!!!!

http://soundcloud.com/subvert47

Wave
Ha! nice one
Statto my dear,

Is there any way to listen to more clips of the SC releases, it's been a while since I want to buy them but I wouldn't mind giving it a listen first
Paranoiz Wrote:Statto my dear,

Is there any way to listen to more clips of the SC releases, it's been a while since I want to buy them but I wouldn't mind giving it a listen first

I'll look into it

but really you should just buy them anyway :P
Statto Wrote:
Paranoiz Wrote:Statto my dear,

I'll look into it

but really you should just buy them anyway :P

[Image: icon_rolleyes.gif] you probably have a point there.... But it's not like moooney falls of the sky either!

furthermore, a little bit of marketing couldn't hurt, I know a few people in france that would buy these aswell if they could get a proper listen to it aswell!
aswell aswell even Smile
There, I've put ten more tracks up.

Xyxthumbs

And that's maxed out my free 2 hours.
[Image: skull.gif]

thanks statto, i'll pass an order asap via discogs!

vol.4 - yes please

today was that day. played atom head this morning. sounded fecking awesome!
http://www.soundcloud.com/shift/ - SCD soundclash tune is up Drums
SHIFT Wrote:

vol.4 - yes please

today was that day. played atom head this morning. sounded fecking awesome!

Xyxthumbs