Where can i get this breakfast?

96 Replies, 7815 Views

I need it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumbleweed.th.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I could eat a massive fry roundabout now. Paltry tuna baguette at lunchtime was no use.
[Image: the_simpsons_homer_tries_to_make_burns_breakfast.jpg]
Hahaha
Hahaha
Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
beckett Wrote:I could eat a massive fry roundabout now.

Big enough?

[Image: sfry.jpg]
what weirdness is that on the 2nd piece of toast (not the beans)? looks like grits to me.
Mashed up eggs, innit?
TVG Wrote:what weirdness is that on the 2nd piece of toast (not the beans)? looks like grits to me.

The finest in egg scrambling.
what are the yellow things?
[Image: 3038418377_045f63da30.jpg]

needs more hot sauce
fiasko Wrote:what are the yellow things?

Yellow tomatoes!
swapped tea for irn bru and deep fry some of that toast :lush:
The only thing that Little Chef were ever any good at is a full fat bastard destroy my arteries breakfast.

I could never understand why they called the biggest baddest the "Olympic" since the last thing you were ever going to be able to do was run after one of those.
^ Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Roo Stercogburn Wrote:The only thing that Little Chef were ever any good at is a full fat bastard destroy my arteries breakfast.

I used to like their pancakes (going back 20 years or more)

[Image: scoff.gif]
Statto Wrote:I used to like their pancakes (going back 20 years or more)

[Image: scoff.gif]

Xyxthumbs
Gutbuster from the All-Night Diner, Brighton..! Works the treat after any shit jump up night out in Brighton!

[Image: 3333304558_fd3d2677e1.jpg?v=0]

and if that won't fill you up.. you can always try the Mega-Gutbuster Xyxthumbs
Fry up fails . Fracture dunno what those yellow and red balls of shite are but they look shady and as for that black disc , it looks like a burnt 7"

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=425&d=1277916565]

Americans just cannot do a fry up

[Image: 3038418377_045f63da30.jpg]
[Image: n525370594_264175_8629.jpg]
antidote uk Wrote:Gutbuster from the All-Night Diner, Brighton..! Works the treat after any shit jump up night out in Brighton!

[Image: 3333304558_fd3d2677e1.jpg?v=0]

that looks quality Homerdrool
Have to say im really not that big a fan of propper fry ups. Much, much prefere a grill.

A lot cleaner and a little bit healthier.

Bacon - grilled
Pudding - grilled
Sausage - grilled
Hash brown - grilled
Egg - fried gently till tender
Tomato - fried
Flat mushroom - fried
Lambs liver - fried but not over cooked

Brown bread - toasted
Butter - real

Tea - Barrys Gold Blend - 2 sugars

PS. The above will allow for a grown man to drink Guinness for up to 2 days without falling over once.

Warning: Farts maybe lethal
Marple has a grand greasy spoon.

Yes
Delta Wrote:Egg - fried gently till tender

Hahaha tender eggs?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  reading Simon Reynolds' Energy Flash before breakfast... Statto 18 7,901 30th September 2014, 21:20
Last Post: Slothrop
  attn: statto - tune to have breakfast to cube 11 3,916 3rd December 2010, 23:33
Last Post: cube
  ATTN. Snax Cru: Full English Breakfast greenleaf504 27 3,669 6th August 2008, 21:55
Last Post: djfada
  getting high at breakfast - wake and bake pressure. 22 2,715 20th September 2006, 16:41
Last Post: cycom
  Shitmat - Full English Breakfast CD Altered Ego 7 1,068 6th October 2004, 15:47
Last Post: UFO_over_easy