Good times crew where you at?

3 Replies, 404 Views

Been some good nights out lately here in the metro-Detroit area. Caught Bugz in the Attic last thursday. On saturday I saw rudeboy ragga junglist General Malice. Then I caught Mike Huckaby and Louie Vega at an afterparty for five bucks. After all the "burn bati-boy" vocalisms of General Malice it was humorous to me to be at a house gig where the percentage of shirtless gayboys was quite high. Huckaby dropped some of the deepest tribal techno sounds I've heard in a good long time and I was getting loose to it like I needed to. Lovely. Tonight is the biggest bar night of the year here in the states, and I will be spending it with Kevin Saunderson and Carl Craig(two sets) at an all-night gallery event. Sigh... Anyone else been having Big Fun? Icon_yippee

Dance

Jig
mike huckaby is a legend. that cat has so much knowledge Xyxthumbs

the rest of the deal sounds pretty sweet ass Twisted
I worked with Huckleberry in the spring of 98 or so. What a nice guy. Seriously. These days he is a rep for native Instruments. I'll not forgive myself for missing the op to go to the Metalheadz party in Miami with Huck a couple of years ago. I'll never forget the day huck came into work after watching the Metalheadz documentary. "Drum and bass is the most revolutionary music..." With a fire in his eyes. It was funny coming from him, but he never did change his style, still the deepest techno out.
More Time
and some of the deepest house.

his shit on cross section was murk deep Saevil2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Copenhagen & Hamburg Crew Here? +London/Brummy Crew esb 7 9,660 3rd November 2016, 23:21
Last Post: esb
  GOOD TIMES egres 5 360 16th May 2009, 13:37
Last Post: denaris
  Good times for sure Logos 2 339 18th February 2005, 17:27
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  London crew, fancy going to see a really good band? pez 1 536 7th June 2004, 16:18
Last Post: Blue