Happy Boxing day and merry belated christmas

9 Replies, 4185 Views

Hello all you wonderful subverts. Merry Christmas and happy boxing day. Sorry I have been quite MIA on here but this past year has been incredibly testing. Trying to come on here more often again. Hope everyone holiday was good and not too stressful, but I have a feeling if your in other parts of the world you don't get as stressed as us Americans over here do about the holidays. ( well thats what ive observed, people seem to tend to go mental over here during the holidays)...I made a point to keep mine as chilled as possible, but I just had a move and so Im exhausted from that..

Any good storys that happened for your x mas? Smile

Much love and Light for the rest of this year and hope next year brings you closer to your dreams . XXX
[Image: santawave.gif]
Wave

Hope you're doing well Catherine and that 2013 brings you much joy Grin
Hi Lara Croft's and co. Get well soon Hugs
Annastay Wrote:Trying to come on here more often again.

Yes Wave Happy Holidays Anna
So what you all do for the holidays? No interesting storys? Smile
Mine was well mellow, at the fams for Xmas eve, at home Xmas watching movies and chilling. One of my best mates had 2 gigs singin Xmas eve, his wife had a whole separate gig, the kids gone to the in-laws; Xmas day they all had gigs and different houses to go to - too much for my level of Xmas excitement lol Neutral Baffled
Am I Lara Croft? Smile ( I always felt like a comic book character). Wait is she even a comic book character? Baffled
MetaLX Wrote:Mine was well mellow, at the fams for Xmas eve, at home Xmas watching movies and chilling. One of my best mates had 2 gigs singin Xmas eve, his wife had a whole separate gig, the kids gone to the in-laws; Xmas day they all had gigs and different houses to go to - too much for my level of Xmas excitement lol Neutral Baffled
wow sounds like a lot of fun Smile Wait so your kids or your mates kids?
No kids for me just yet Icon_razz

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Merry X-Mas! firefinga 4 373 28th December 2023, 07:59
Last Post: esb
  RELEASE Out now yada yada etc: Roo Stercogburn: Merry Christmas Roo Stercogburn 3 1,056 12th December 2021, 11:53
Last Post: firefinga
  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for all Subverts firefinga 10 2,890 10th January 2021, 19:00
Last Post: Muttley
  NEW VALENTINES DAY CRAPCORE MIX FROM MYSELF - 1 DAY ONLY listen before its gone Carbine 0 1,973 14th February 2020, 19:08
Last Post: Carbine
  happy veterans day ~ Carbine 1 2,019 19th November 2019, 16:40
Last Post: Statto