Omni music presents: The omni sessions part v

17 Replies, 6910 Views

Omni Music is back with The Omni Sessions Part V. Keeping it deep, musical and always interesting, this latest mix contains a host of future space grooves, rhythms from the past and beats from the present for your mind to absorb and become one with. Eschaton hopes you enjoy this new mix, so pass it on, let it be shared, let the universe hear itself heard.

[Image: omni%20sessions%20part%205%20cover.jpg]

[Image: omni%20sessions%20part%205_1.jpg]

Grab it here on dnbshare:

http://dnbshare.com/download/The_Omni_Se...r.mp3.html

Or at Mixcloud:

http://www.mixcloud.com/eschatonmusic/th...ns-part-v/

Wave

Jig
Falcon

Wave

Chris Eschaton

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wave

Downloaded Chris!

The Omni Sessions IV was one of my mixes of the year so far, epic listen man. Hoping this will have more of those same future vibes.

Dwarde's "Otherworld" is a goodie, I know that.
Xyxthumbs will listen on monday Smile
Noice. Good to see one of my old tunes making an appearance Wink
Kisskiss
Dl as always. Omni music is my favourite label lately, so i need to listen to this dubs & forthcomings . Xyxthumbs

@Wilshy- What about Rousey? Any chance for release, or it's lost in the vaults / don't want to give it away / ...?
apsix Wrote:Dl as always. Omni music is my favourite label lately, so i need to listen to this dubs & forthcomings . Xyxthumbs

@Wilshy- What about Rousey? Any chance for release, or it's lost in the vaults / don't want to give it away / ...?

Thanks man, that's really humbling to hear Smile

Regarding Rousey, it's had a slight update and had it's name changed to Tidal Force Cool
Euphony Wrote:Regarding Rousey, it's had a slight update and had it's name changed to Tidal Force Cool
I was quite surprise when I was going to work today, coz i havent seen rousey on tracklist Grin
Me happy Grin Better late than never!!!
Me thinks me will listen Kisskiss
Petrichor
By J Breaks

That is hugely subtle. Great work J Breaks! Grin
InfiniteSloth Wrote:Petrichor
By J Breaks

That is hugely subtle. Great work J Breaks! Grin

Icon_eek

Didn't even know it was in this mix! Big respect Chris and Nic! Grin
Lovely tune Grin Xyxthumbs
Bump
What tune is that at 0:30 mins in?

Lovesmilie
Just started listenin, very good stuff.

What's that tune with the stange guitar and vocals near the start 5 - 8 mins in.

I take it's Eschaton "Melotte 15" ?
@ Code: Yes that's Melotte 15...although it has changed a little bit since this mix (for the better I must add!)

@MetalX: The tune at 30 minutes is Zengineers - Easy Groove Grin Kisskiss
This mix is officially the business. TDD Chapter 5 ClipZIP methinks.

ID for the tune at 1hour 30 minutes please - the one with the piano clusters and the Circles break. Kisskiss

Lovely beyond lovely.
Wave

That tune is Sky Residents and Eschaton ft.Enjoy - Suenos (Instrumental Mix). Currently unreleased (I'll make sure it comes out at some point!). The vocal version is on this release:

http://omnimusic.bandcamp.com/album/sky-...erenity-lp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: OMNI MUSIC/KNITEFORCE 12" BUNDLE Euphony 0 305 7th September 2023, 21:47
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OUT NOW: MODERN OMNI JAZZ (OmniEP290) Euphony 1 645 27th January 2023, 22:05
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE OMNI CROWDFUND CAMPAIGN - PARIAH/ABSTRACT DRUMZ/ENJOY/ESCHATON & MORE Euphony 4 1,248 30th October 2022, 09:06
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE OMNI CROWDFUND PROJECT - OMNI CLASSICS VOLUME 3 Euphony 7 2,931 3rd March 2022, 22:53
Last Post: DJ ML
  RELEASE CROWDFUND RELEASE - OMNI CLASSICS VOLUME 1 Euphony 13 6,460 3rd March 2022, 22:52
Last Post: DJ ML