FREE RELEASE: OMNI MUSIC Presents: Omni Retro LP (Various Artists)

7 Replies, 4507 Views

Icon_razz

Omni Music presents Omni Retro. 12 tracks of oldskool acidhouse/electro and hardcore inspired by the sounds from the halcyon years of 1988 to 1991. This LP features DJ Senator with his reinterpretations of the oldskool sounds he used to play over the airwaves; Wilsh with his electro 808 state inspired amiga masterpieces; Roo Stercogburn with his own unique blend of tasty electronica and the hardcore breakbeat grooves from Storehouse. Finishing the LP is label owner Eschaton with two upbeat breakbeat numbers with flavours of 1990.
Here's hoping for more delicious acidhouse and oldskool electro from these guys in the future.

[Image: OmniRetroCoverohmnioo5Small.jpg]

[Image: Omni%20Retro%20Credits%20(Ohmni005)%20small.jpg]

https://soundcloud.com/eschatonmusic/omn...us-artists

Available for free from Bandcamp:
[URL="http://omnimusic.bandcamp.com/album/omni-retro"]
Bandcamp
[/URL]

Hope you enjoy Grin

All the best guys Wave

Kisskiss

Chris Eschaton
I feel a bit of a pratt because I'd forgotten this was coming Grin
you Are Epic
you're so moneysupermarket, you don't even know it

i just happily paid 5 nicker for this
Kisskiss

Wave
Face
This looks interesting indeed! Thx for the bump! (the original post time happened when I was away from SC)
Music critic for the Tally Ho
tis a nice comp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: OMNI MUSIC/KNITEFORCE 12" BUNDLE Euphony 0 289 7th September 2023, 21:47
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OUT NOW: MODERN OMNI JAZZ (OmniEP290) Euphony 1 618 27th January 2023, 22:05
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE FREE CHRISTMAS RELEASE: ESCHATON - SACRED SPACES Euphony 2 741 21st December 2022, 13:02
Last Post: Dinsdale
  RELEASE OMNI CROWDFUND CAMPAIGN - PARIAH/ABSTRACT DRUMZ/ENJOY/ESCHATON & MORE Euphony 4 1,197 30th October 2022, 09:06
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE OMNI CROWDFUND PROJECT - OMNI CLASSICS VOLUME 3 Euphony 7 2,873 3rd March 2022, 22:53
Last Post: DJ ML