FREE RELEASE: Cryogenics - Deception EP (Omnizero26)

7 Replies, 2878 Views

Wave

Another newcomer to Omni Music steps up with 3 tracks of deep funky jungle. Chopping up a mixture of amens, drumfunk and mysterious moods, Cryogenics, who hails from Athens, Greece, shows he’s no pushover when it comes to creating and delivering beats for the dancefloor. This is a great introduction to his sounds that will continue into 2014 with his first full sale EP for Omni Music, where he’ll be delivering something very special indeed.

[Image: Cryogenics_Deception_EPcover_small.jpg]

[Image: Cryogenics_Deception_EP_Credits_small.jpg]

http://soundcloud.com/eschatonmusic/cryo...ception-ep

Available for free from Bandcamp:

HERE

Thanks for the support as always guys Kisskiss

Chris Eschaton
Wave
Ive been supporting Cryogenics. The guy has got skillllls. Will check these out for sure. Thanks Chris.
I donated £1, tried to download three times, and still it's timing out. Will try again later.
Nice one Dave Kisskiss

Mick: Let me know if you're still having problems and if so, I'll zip it over to you Kisskiss
It took 2 minutes to download today. BT line is fucked again but thank God for that. Smile
And my BT line has gone down for the third time Hahaha thank God I have a mobile phone.

Chris, I'll do a 3 block (paragraph) review of some of the latest Omni stuff for The Wire Magazine as my 4th review for them, as this is great, and Enjoy's LP is good.
Wow, thanks Mick Grin

2 more releases to go before the end of the year, and then I can have a bloody rest for a week or two Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE FREE CHRISTMAS RELEASE: ESCHATON - SACRED SPACES Euphony 2 741 21st December 2022, 13:02
Last Post: Dinsdale
  RELEASE OUT NOW: CRYOGENICS - ATHENS EP (OmniEP259) Euphony 0 711 16th January 2022, 08:55
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE OUT NOW: OKEE FT LUCIDA & CRYOGENICS - ART OF VISION (Omni094) Euphony 0 679 17th October 2021, 07:18
  RELEASE OUT NOW: CRYOGENICS & ESCHATON - FRONTIERS (Omni090) Euphony 2 1,455 3rd August 2021, 15:51
  RELEASE OUT NOW: CRYOGENICS - INFINITE WORLDS EP (OmniEP239) Euphony 1 1,153 27th June 2021, 21:46
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn