today, I...

1110 Replies, 790357 Views

...won a game of chess

which makes me happy Smiley
wrote off half a dozen virtual cars In need for speed most wanted origin 3d computer game
...have a cold

Cold
Cooked a lovely weekend meal tonight of gammon on fried bread with chilli and spices. Still got loads of gammon. The best thing is there is no expensive price attached. 1.99 from barrys family butcher's shop.
Theres a picture on Facebook and Instagram.
...finished writing one chapter of a book

word count: 27000
multiply that by 11 and we reach FAR TOO BIG

guess I'll have to do some serious butchery Baffled
logged back into SC
(1st November 2017, 12:33)djneils Wrote: logged back into SC

Wave
Wave
I realized i am a creature of the darkness, unable to be helped.
I have Wham "Careless Whisper" in my head first thing this morning.  

wtf    

"... I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm..."    um..  

Scratch
Had a pretty good happy day. 3 pints at the pub with my dad and grandad, and came back home for late brunch.

Dropped half a clean loo roll down the bog by accident and felt pissed for a moment, then you remember great nights sleep afterwards and lovely chillout music being henerated by my optical drive.

Henerated...the feminine generated...Lol.
...had a touch of nostalgia listening to...

...which always reminds me of listening to Fabio & Grooverider on Radio 1 back in the day at 3:15 in the morning Bluesmiley
...did feck all except watch netflix and eat because I'm still feckin ruptured! What an incredible night, venue, beats, crowd - always consistent. Subverts if you still haven't made it, I urge you to go to the next one in March.

Rupture good for your Structure.
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
(12th November 2017, 20:19)Statto Wrote: ...which always reminds me of listening to Fabio & Grooverider on Radio 1 back in the day at 3:15 in the morning Bluesmiley

and in coincidental nostalgia or something, I'm now up at 3:15 listening to the Metalheadz metal box

Fauxpas
(13th November 2017, 04:16)Statto Wrote:
(12th November 2017, 20:19)Statto Wrote: ...which always reminds me of listening to Fabio & Grooverider on Radio 1 back in the day at 3:15 in the morning Bluesmiley

and in coincidental nostalgia or something, I'm now up at 3:15 listening to the Metalheadz metal box

Fauxpas

What is your favourite tune(s) from that album? and what tunes do you think could have been dropped from the project?

I really liked the sound of Far Out and Warrior Jazz, and it has something to do with the reverb/echo approach in those tunes. The producers and studio heads have to explain that further in some way as I don't have the technical vocabulary to be able to dissect the sound.
Had an electrocardiogram done.
Ill know the results 21st nov.
Id saved up £5 so 2 pub pints it b.
(13th November 2017, 12:23)Spectraz Wrote: What is your favourite tune(s) from that album? and what tunes do you think could have been dropped from the project?

I really liked the sound of Far Out and Warrior Jazz, and it has something to do with the reverb/echo approach in those tunes. The producers and studio heads have to explain that further in some way as I don't have the technical vocabulary to be able to dissect the sound.

I'm not all that bothered about Warrior Jazz myself – it seems like a rather typical "Dillinja's dustbins" track.

My favourites are probably those by Doc Scott and Hidden Agenda Smiley

Dance
Started off Pokemon Go and caught a Bulbasaur.
Hahaha
Im glad you find it funny Teef
Pretty slow on the uptake with this.
I caught Murkrow and Kakuna now.
Just caught a Horsea Smile
Out of curiosity we bought a bag.

Not horrible. Not my regular inclination either. They REALLY have the ham / bacon flavor down. That hint of lettuce... lol

Yes, tastes as advertised.

[Image: 30013813_Lay%27s_BLT_255g.png]
Today I called sick bc I caught a cold and I am fending off a sore throat which kinda sucks
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Today i was so pooped by aftermath of kickboxing training session and tempura battered veg and 2 glasses at beehive that ive been in bed most of the night after a cereal bowl of homegrown veg and chili con carne.
...have been stufying 5 d4!? in the Traxler Variation

Chin