Tonic - Indifference LP

0 Replies, 1650 Views

This is a compilation of some of the more B-grade tracks I have finished over the past few months. I have been pushing myself in new directions by experimenting with many new techniques. I have brought some of the lessons I have learnt from these tracks into others which I hope to have available to you soon.

Tracks 1 & 10 are have been made as part of weeklybeats.com. This is a great website that you upload a new piece each week. I definitely recommend this site for anyone wanting to increase there output.

Special thanks going out to Mike Monday, there is no way I would be where I am at today if it wasn't for you. I find it ridiculous to think that 4 months ago I would have only foreseen finishing 1 track by now if I was lucky. I am glad to say I have 10 Average tracks 5 awful tracks and 5 tracks I am quite happy with. Big up to all the SNFF crew, your inspiration has been, well inspirational.

I know all too well many of the faults that lie in these tracks but I am still open to hear any new constructive criticism that you want to share. Please note all tracks have had the upmost budget of masters by myself, pretty much just adaptive limited them to bring them up.

I will only be posting this for about a couple of months so if you want to listen now is the time.

Peace

https://soundcloud.com/tonic-1/sets/toni...ference-lp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tonic - Cyclone LP pt.3 TONFREE010EP Tonic_Dj 0 4,665 15th January 2016, 06:21
Last Post: Tonic_Dj
  Tonic Helium EP - TONFREE006EP Tonic_Dj 0 3,229 16th November 2014, 02:33
  Tonic - Eastern Winds EP TON005PFREE Tonic_Dj 0 3,289 13th September 2014, 06:05
  Tonic - biomass ep - ton004epfree Tonic_Dj 1 3,752 14th August 2014, 18:13
Last Post: firefinga
  Tonic - road kill ep - ton003epfree Tonic_Dj 0 3,221 11th July 2014, 09:19