Random thoughts thread

728 Replies, 377512 Views

No matter where you go, there you are.
I miss the "Gay Eurotrend of the Month" column from Big Brother magazine. Icon_sad
It is always important to remember that whatever stands in our way, is just a force that can be changed with the slightest of force itself.
Everything is work, and everything should be a little fun.
You make me happy when I'm down, you lift my spirits when I'm up, and you block out all the negative associations that now cease to exist...
They say time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.
cynicism heals all wounds.
I'm glad that railway line doesn't run through where I'm sitting right now.
MetaLX Wrote:cynicism heals all wounds.

- images of the dream and death, seen through the eyes of the beholder, not the beauty which remains an aposite parallel to it.
Why do people treat each other as material possessions? Like you can switch a person off when you've finished using them.
Because we use the genitive case when referring to them, i.e. my friend. Sorry just being facetious. Seriously, those in the world with 'true' friends are very fortunate, the older you get the more you weed out the acquaintances from the friends.
We left the smoke behind us.
How time flies
When you set sail
How gravity shifts
When you bail out
But how life is worthwhile
When you don't fail.
"I'm starting to think the whole underground culture sucks," he announces. "It's a clique, the same people playing with each other forever. I'm fed up with it".
Muttley Wrote:"I'm starting to think the whole underground culture sucks," he announces. "It's a clique, the same people playing with each other forever. I'm fed up with it".

you're reading The Wire Smile
Oh the ironing Hahaha
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
Life’s like the sun – always out there shining but we only know about it when there’s a break in the clouds.
Quakers are less rigid Christians - they don't believe in the church system as it exists today.
Perhaps, but they keep good records.
"If every day is an awakening...you will never grow old. You will just keep growing."
Sometimes there just aren't enough buckets to be sick in.
Perhaps you should ingest it.
Don't worry about what you can't change, but try and be concerned for the things you want. Keep positive, and results will follow.
Muttley Wrote:Perhaps you should ingest it.

That could be in the Famous Last Words thread, if there was one Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RADIO Random Thoughts 1st June 2018 Muttley 5 5,948 9th July 2018, 16:54
Last Post: Muttley
  Random Nonsense Friday Thread 8bits 31 19,515 13th July 2011, 23:35
Last Post: Macc
  random nights with random locals at the local appreciation Macc 4 5,534 10th April 2010, 03:32
Last Post: Andyskopes
  Random Mixtape 92-04 dwarde 4 5,377 8th June 2008, 16:49
Last Post: devnull
  Its FRIDAY!!! a random meaningless thread is needed!! INITIAL 11 9,943 11th May 2007, 12:22
Last Post: amon'