what's keeping you sane right now?

40 Replies, 9467 Views

Taking my meds on time.
As well, revisiting techy jumpup dnb in the vein of the Bristol Academy One Nation 8x Tape Pack of an all-nighter party I used to own, with quality MCing by Ragga Twins, Foxy, Eksman, Shabba, Det and Skibadee. I used to go to sleep on headphones to have a rave in my room.

One Nation still do events over 14 years on...

https://academymusicgroup.com/o2academyb...ye-tickets
Mute watching Netflix. Just for the visuals, just for the visuals.
Adyashanti - Falling Into Grace.
prescription drugs
music
wife
children
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
Yes. Smile
So much good music coming out at the moment in the jungle, I've also got really in to dub techno. It's subtle progressions work their way in to my brain.
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
(14th December 2015, 08:04)widzhit Wrote: Stand-up comedy and comedy in general. Music of course.
Also - alcohol.

This.

Also, I don't mention family, 'cause sometimes it feels, they're adding up to insanity, rather than helping to cope with everyday madness.
Not having a television, and the nostalgia of playing old Super NES Squaresoft RPGs after work each day.
Knowing on Match Of The Day World Cup Group Lottery that England are in group G and playing Belgium for their final game, gives them a even chance I think. The other two teams are Panama and Tunisia.
Level 42 - It's Over
Morcheeba - Big Calm LP and Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy then Air - Moon Safari LP on my Dad's laptop speakers.
News that Miguel Cotto is finally retiring after 18 years pro career in boxing versus Sadan Ali, a respectable opponent.

Oh but most pleasing of all today is Warren's scheduling of 4 hours of live kickboxing from The Hague, Netherlands on Boxnation UK at from 715pm.
Hearing voices saying "I love you",

instead of

"Just die Mike".
2 years in retrospect of my previous post in this thread.

family legal stuff subsided - to a positive result this past May.  In the mean time, still learning to move on from the (unexpected...) 3 year+ family legal related stress that we've experienced, and subsequent resulting, further family strains, but... people choose to treat each other the way they do. Things might not be the same, but you choose how an experience defines you. I did great!  I just did my part to resolve a portion of the issue which turned legal. I learned TONS, and was told I should be a lawyer from professionals in the field.    

The Bieber lp is still great. I'm still down in places for sure.

These days, been tagging along when I have time helping a friend with volunteering to walk dogs in an animal rescue, foster & shelter program.  

GOOD FOOD keeps me sane, anywhere. Smile  

Learning to keep things simple.  

What is next??     Chin    In 2017, I've moved up a couple notches in this thing called "life" ya know? I am thankful for that!  Cheers!    Cheers
Amen beats!!!
digging through the back catalogue and re discovering tunes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keeping it real anonymi 6 1,437 30th November 2010, 02:33
Last Post: Macc
  Are you keeping up with your digital releases on digital-tunes? TVG 9 2,815 30th June 2009, 09:31
Last Post: fiasko
  Keeping upto date nebkins 3 950 9th January 2006, 21:04
Last Post: cygn
  Statto is keeping all the SC records for himself Code 11 2,174 27th July 2005, 14:05
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  Guide to safe record keeping. dubsta 44 4,823 31st December 2003, 00:07
Last Post: 0=0