Lossless Music & Soul Intent present Dope Plates

0 Replies, 2482 Views

Ez peeps!

Press release regarding my latest project "Dope Plates" ......

"Anyone knows who’s Soul Intent’s music will know he likes to dig into the hardcore, rave and jungle archives. Now he’s taking it a step further by launching another sub-label to his Lossless Music imprint. First came Exkursions and now we proudly present Dope Plates. 

Expect early/mid 90s influenced tracks taking inspiration from the golden years (well, well think so) of such labels as Metalheadz, Reinforced, Moving Shadow and Good Looking. As for the logo, yes it’s awesome and was designed in that classic graffiti style pushed by like Suburban Base, Lucky Spin and DeeJay. The logo itself was designed by the super talented Art Jazz from Genaside II. 

DOPE001 features 3 fresh Soul Intent tracks. “Love Me” takes heavy influence of the ultra rare and collectable Tom & Jerry series (off shoot project for some of the Reinforced crew). “Rushin’ 91” collects a number of early 90s classic rave samples and lays them on top of a truly fresh jungle foundation. Rave meets Jungle?? Lastly “Deeper" takes us back to those ambient breakbeat days first championed by the likes of LTJ Bukem and Fabio." 

Buy viny/digital @ www.losslessmusic.co.uk

[Image: a0985709207_2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: J PLATES - TELEPATHY EP (OmniEP189) Euphony 0 1,953 24th November 2019, 08:58
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE T NOW: J PLATES - NEW PERSPECTIVES EP (OmniEP187) Euphony 2 2,198 4th November 2019, 10:54
Last Post: Euphony
  RELEASE Soul Intent's Debut album out in May firefinga 1 3,192 10th April 2017, 15:17
Last Post: strike
  So, this kind soul at BC Recommender has made 100 personalised recs based on my music Muttley 5 4,783 4th October 2016, 09:53
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE Free DL on Soul Intent's bandcamp firefinga 0 2,767 15th August 2016, 09:12
Last Post: firefinga