RADIO 

Muttley & Foci Left - 15MOF Pt 110 - Outroduction

3 Replies, 3062 Views

Starts with Orbital, goes into a Dido remix, then trails through various cornerstones of electronica greatness, including Mindspan, Dido, DJ Trax, Jan Linton, Equinox, etc, with me playing zither and guitar on some tracks around the mic. Vocal overdubs are spurious, I do a bit of baritone accompaniment to "Here With Me" which might be preferable to the Kermit The Frog impersonation I did at the Half Moon in December. Lots of bass in the recording, but dynamically fairly mixed between linear and cosine trajectory because I turned down the gains of my output system when DJing. Used the classic method of testing the hi end for mixing in unknown tracks to beatmatch with minimal crapness, and mixing is in 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 and 7/4.

Enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/subversion-2/15mo...n-jan-2k17
mixed equinox - tribulation in 3/4 and 2/4 with DJ Trax and Cocteau twins in this 49 minute mix

https://soundcloud.com/subversion-2/15mo...n-jan-2k17

orbital - out there somewhere pt 1

dido - here with me (parks remix)

mindspan - nova ocean

beautumn - faint glow

beautumn - when I found her she was sitting on the grass wondering about us

dido - here with me

dj trax - nobody's fool

Cocteau twins - iceblink luck

Cocteau twins - fifty-fifty clown

equinox - tribulation

jan linton - ambiente

+epiphany guitar, spoken word poetry, track reversing, effecting and scratching, and zither playing by the dj .

there...a tracklist for your listening troubles
C'marn, no love for this? Where the hell is everyone nowadays? This would go down a treat here 10 years ago.
later Kisskiss

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foci's Left, Magix, Fellow Concert Performers - Curry Crew - TDD Chapter 5 Kermit McBollocks 26 16,605 8th June 2021, 14:18
Last Post: Muttley
  Foci's Left - Derelict Career LP - my third album - now available! Muttley 25 16,848 12th November 2020, 08:39
  Foci's Left - Tara EP (Foci'sLeftEP003) - 22 minute space ambient, pianism, strings Muttley 7 6,912 28th April 2020, 11:33
  RELEASE OUT NOW: Foci's Left (FL) - Eat Yr Spinach [Free download] Muttley 10 6,924 24th April 2020, 07:55
Last Post: Statto
  [Drone/Ambient] Foci's Left/Longformacus - Multi Patching Muttley 2 4,443 15th December 2018, 08:36