RELEASE 

[free sc dl] foci left & foci right - uncertainty of second gate 4 track ep

5 Replies, 4722 Views

1. bare-boned
2. uncertainty of second gate
3. fighting
4. my heart is wide.
4 tracks, approx. 20 minutes. free download. themed on dreams. the second gate is the hardest place to get past because of lack of sleep.

this was a very hard 2 hours work this afternoon that drained my mental reserves a lot. I used a lot of care and technique in these tracks. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did making them.

love to Catherine Smile

xoxo mike

free playlist, all freely downloadable from my 400+ mega archive of 2013-2017 tracks (I haven't even started uploading the quality yet)

https://soundcloud.com/subversion-2/sets...econd-gate
no vocals except introducing the segments sparingly.
savvy listeners will understand I have used two primary sources for my production: live and post-processing in ableton live 8 suite. the overdubs of synths and repeating of certain phrases are layered in ableton; the Gibson guitar and casio ctk piano setting is all live. I have also used a 2 to 4 and 2 to 8 arpeggio system to change the notation; layered with slow strings, this has a calming sound.
i actually prefer them the other way about - 4-3-2-1, like statts did with "dear ep" of fl in 2013 may time. but the play list is the proper intention. music is your oyster to do with. and because these wavs and flacs are all downloadable for free, you can replicate fl to your and my heart's content. Smile
i don't want you to pay me or overextend yourself if you like these sorts of things from me. i'd rather just have bonhomie and free stuff. make me feel special, i'm an attention seeking caaahnt. Teef
New fl and Po will be free download this afternoon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foci's Left, Magix, Fellow Concert Performers - Curry Crew - TDD Chapter 5 Kermit McBollocks 26 16,344 8th June 2021, 14:18
Last Post: Muttley
  Foci's Left - Derelict Career LP - my third album - now available! Muttley 25 16,633 12th November 2020, 08:39
  Foci's Left - Tara EP (Foci'sLeftEP003) - 22 minute space ambient, pianism, strings Muttley 7 6,858 28th April 2020, 11:33
  RELEASE OUT NOW: Foci's Left (FL) - Eat Yr Spinach [Free download] Muttley 10 6,830 24th April 2020, 07:55
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE FL - Rendezvous (Free DL, or pay wha you like track) Muttley 0 1,574 25th January 2019, 17:24