SCIENTIFIC WAX 023 - LIVE NOW!

6 Replies, 5291 Views

The new B-Key Ep went live for sale on 7th storey projects 10 mins ago @ 7pm GMT

Get it NOW before it sells out!!!!

Good luck beatfreaks!

http://seventhstoreyprojects.com/b-key-j...-12-vinyl/
Sold out in 20 minutes.

Think its fair to say the pressing numbers could be increased without risk of sitting on stock.
Surely NOT?! Wow. it is GONE. The last release sold out in a couple of hours, but 20 mins??!!

That's insane. I got mine at 7.03pm
Records like these usually turn up on discogs market place very quickly.... for quite some money I might add. I assume some are just buying to resell them for quite some profit. Icon_sad
Music critic for the Tally Ho
I managed to bag a copy last night, i believe only 300 were pressed. 400-500 would probably have sold just as quickly.

There was madness again surrounding the quick sell out of all the records!!

Sci wax appears to be very popular now compared with a few years ago, not sure why this is, maybe some people are buying only because of the limited press factor 
(and possibly to resell?) rather than that they are diehards into the music.
(6th September 2017, 06:45)firefinga Wrote: Records like these usually turn up on discogs market place very quickly.... for quite some money I might add. I assume some are just buying to resell them for quite some profit. Icon_sad

I dont think this is that many people, and would account for maybe 10-15copies maybe

If you look on discogs and add up the collector and wants, that alone would count for all 300 copies on some releasess, not to mention that the folks that dont use the site. I think they could sell 500 easy.
(8th September 2017, 14:59)Metric Wrote:
(6th September 2017, 06:45)firefinga Wrote: Records like these usually turn up on discogs market place very quickly.... for quite some money I might add. I assume some are just buying to resell them for quite some profit. Icon_sad

I dont think this is that many people, and would account for maybe 10-15copies maybe

If you look on discogs and add up the collector and wants, that alone would count for all 300 copies on some releasess, not to mention that the folks that dont use the site. I think they could sell 500 easy.

Oh I agree. It's surely just a handful of people being those re-sale sharks. You could inbox Phokus on discogs about it I guess, he seems to be there every now and then (as I don't do FB and Phokus doesn't visit SC any more)
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MIX SCIENTIFIC WAX MIX (2021) by MONESH Sunset 8 3,643 9th August 2021, 03:30
Last Post: cheef
  Dwarde - Discord / Algid (Scientific Wax Digital) DIB 21 9,759 11th February 2021, 18:02
Last Post: Spectraz
  Equinox - Scientific Wax Radio - Sunday 1800-2000 GMT Scientific Wax 899 438,539 6th November 2018, 09:44
Last Post: Dinsdale
Star MIX Equinox // Scientific Wax shows ViBEforge 1 3,145 20th July 2017, 20:22
Last Post: noisemonkey
  RELEASE Nebula "Astronomy" CD album/EP on Scientific Wax Dinsdale 30 20,209 22nd May 2017, 17:05
Last Post: Dinsdale