RELEASE Hustled Soul - Lurkers LP (2003 Unreleased)
Star 

Dear all
Ive been cleaning house and came across this - a sequence of ambient variations I had softened myself to at the age of 15. Who wants to hear ?
Did you get 15 year old idm producers at the turn of the millenium? Why certainly, 15 years ago I was one of the many who invested in a dv247 desktop made of ordered spares. 
Once I'd built my PC at 15, after gravitating from my parents Time computer downstairs for edits, i quickly learned Cubase SX3 and this, a 52 minute loopy collection, was the first album I ever finished under any name - Hustled Soul was the first name I put on a project, while "Lurkers" was the first ever vignette (2min 4s) that I finished, the first week I had set my gear up and got chance to work on something else than my Gcses! 
Let me know if you'r at least interested. If so I'll try and get a Zip uploaded in my Dropbox folder. X

Hi all,
48 views might be replies extending reality on the meds I'm taking. So, for all your attention, I will upload "Lurkers LP". But first as a Subvert-only ting, extending the original thought of using it to promote mine Lata's Statto's and Khal's (at least) contributions to SubVersion - http://www.subvertcentral.blogspot.co.uk).
DON'T pay me for this stuff - just keep me informed with what you're doing. Add mbucki07 at Hotmail dot co dot uk to your newsletters (edited) bulk email.
In life, we - the collective we - have been lurkers of each other for billions of years. However, it only comes down to two spirits to spark a world. The Dreaming Emissary, and The Tenant.

OK, all sorted. Have fun.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r127gtcemp4qma...9.zip?dl=0

This sounds like it's been edited since back then, either that or I was way ahead of my own time. Sounds really complete, film soundtrack, all in one.

Hey, they should make another film called "Lurkers" and use this stuff. :P Wait...that was a film about artificial intelligence I saw when I was 12...maybe this LP is older.

I think I actually bought my dv247 PC when I was 11. Feck knows how I did that.

Nah this came out when I was 15. I had wedge from work to pay for my first own workstation., which I still access remotely every day today; also an Asus chip.

Comments appreciated. Cheers!

Helping myself here...

YouTube - Soothing Relaxation Channel
918k subscribers
A peaceful loop every day when i need to rest

Somewhat vain, needs affection, craves friendship...my thirties dilemma and pinnacle.
How this relates to wanting feedback on this music if you like it...well you fill in the blanks.

I appreciate people being lenient and patient with I, especially when I have been known to be a bit of a keyboard warrior troll/sociopath/nutter. However, that is just schizophrenia. I am constantly modifying my behaviour to be a better person, every trauma I experience every day is a building block to change pain for gain, and meet good people.

Everyone I've met from this forum who has ever been involved in any of my projects, has been a non-shady brain, an anti-psychopath. Psychos are the worst types of people. And I do not want to be lumped in with manipulative and controlling retards just by bumping this thread looking for some praise or advice.
Cool ? Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
3rd May 2008, 15:25
Last Post: kris
22nd August 2005, 20:04
Last Post: fanu
  more lurkers than users Started by esb
22 Replies - 1,112 Views
17th October 2003, 13:14
Last Post: esb

Theme © iAndrew 2017 - Forum software by © MyBB