Doc Scott discusses his battle with depression

5 Replies, 4456 Views

https://ukf.com/words/if-i-didnt-reach-o...sion/22206

great interview Xyxthumbs
Can relate, and am glad people can talk about this stuff now. Hopefully, it will help others going through similar things. Or at least know that they don't have to deal with it alone.
Definitely. Will check it out.
Depression is alienating, confusing and tiring every day it's lived. Lived is the wrong word! Lol.
More like tolerated.
Great introduction ideas to begin the process.
Battle is the wrong word though. Depression is experienced, not battled. There is no miracle cure.
I say becomes incomprehensible gibberish, that is the only battle. And it's a very real one for depression. For instance tonight I went for a meal with other friends and family and couldn't talk for an hour. Eyes blindness. Totally blank. I used devices to help. Then and only then did I have a lot to say. Before that I could barely comprehend conversation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  to win sex battle you must have heavy cannon SETI 11 7,392 30th June 2020, 10:22
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE Iggy Pop Album "Post Pop Depression" firefinga 0 1,909 23rd February 2016, 20:54
Last Post: firefinga
  Foci's Left - www.idmforums.com Beat Battle 2.2 submission - Rik Mayall Tribute Muttley 1 3,133 4th February 2016, 21:12
Last Post: Muttley
  Rupture@ Corsica Studios - March 23rd: Doc Scott/ Source Direct/ Trace... DOUBLE O 26 6,502 30th March 2013, 19:05
Last Post: Shiva
  Originate LIVE on Jungletrain! 4Hero, Doc Scott, Skitty & Nolige, Antidote & more! jungletrain 10 3,096 9th October 2011, 15:44
Last Post: J-Breaks