RELEASE 

OUT NOW: V/A - CRYPTOGRAPH EP (OmniV005)

30 Replies, 8888 Views

Grin

Omni Music are proud to present our next vinyl release, which is available now Smile
This is a limited edition run of just 100 copies, so make sure you grab yours  while there are some left.
The expected release date is roughly 21st January, give or take a few days for any delays etc.

Continuing from the Celestial Changes EP, this takes the listener deeper and further into sublime atmospheric beats. 
The EP kicks off with the startling sounds of Abstract Drumz and Pageant who deliver a musical breakbeat injection of pure dancefloor soul with soothing pads, serene guitar licks, incredible beat edits and hypnotic subs. 
The EP continues with Eschaton and Parallel's deeply haunting and edit-laden track 'Into the Void', from their previous digitial only LP. Dark foreboding soundscapes sprinkled with ethereal eastern influences compete with crisp drum edits for control of your speakers, concluding in a string-laden epic finale. 
The B Side continues the sonic onslaught with Pariah & K3Bee who give a perfect lesson in how to make Space-Age atmospheric beats that wrap their sounds inside your mind and take over your synaptic responses, causing your body to move with the deep, thoughtful and engaging timbres. 
The EP ends with the uplifting vibes of 'Shangri-La' from Eschaton & Limit. Taking a different direction from most breakbeat jungle, this track soars on high with epic strings, heartfelt piano and beats that are there to make you smile with a cosmic grin. 
Omni Music will be back later in 2019 with their next vinyl excursion into even deeper territory.

[Image: 3449nkl.jpg]
[Image: 24brdcl.jpg]
[Image: jkdqps.jpg]

Audio here:

https://soundcloud.com/omnimusicuk/vinyl...p-omniv005

Available exclusively for the time being only here (and if we sell them all only ever from here):

https://omnimusic.bandcamp.com/album/cryptograph-ep

Thanks to everyone for their support in 2018, it always means a lot and allows Omni to continue releasing beautiful music for beautiful people. Respects to you all Smile

Chris Eschaton
Bagged!
Kisskiss

Grin

Wave
Any further update on this ep?
Hi, looks like I missed this in my turn of events. Producers list looks solid. I basically buy anything I can afford that has Omni writers and samplists recording for it. Pariah and Eschaton are well loved by me, I will be able to listen from morning.
Sorry guys, travelling in southern Chile at the moment and have limited Internet, here is what I posted up on Facebook yesterday:

Omni Music - Cryptograph EP 12" Vinyl update:
I have been informed that the vinyl shipment is on it's way to the Irish Distribution centre, so we are expecting them to arrive within a week, if all goes well.
I would like to apologise again to everyone who has pre-ordered, I only started the pre-order when I was told they were to be with us by mid to end January. Obviously this date slipped back numerous times since, much to my frustration. The next vinyl venture will only be on pre-order when I am told that that they are actually being pressed that day, as this is the only way I think is fair in the future to do it, so as not to burden all you lovely people with the same frustrations that I experience Smile
Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered, the wait is nearly over.
Please pass this on to anyone you know who has ordered or any groups you think it is relevant to.
All the best...Chris Eschaton
stupid majors hogging the pressing plants ahead of Record Store Day Thumbd
Yes Icon_sad

But in other news.....this has just been delivered (albeit with a printing error on track B1 Grrrrr)

So, all pre-orders will be on their way very soon! Grin Grin Grin

Wave
Great news!
If you can let us know when they are shipped that would be good too
All orders were sent out at the weekend Smile
(19th March 2019, 08:18)Euphony Wrote: All orders were sent out at the weekend Smile

Thanks for the update
Still not received as yet though
Shouldn't be long hopefully as some people have received it today
I listened to the first track half an hour ago. 
I liked it Smile
Couldn't get further than one tune though.
Lots of the sounds are very bright.
Well, it is dnb. 
Good stuff.
(20th March 2019, 18:03)Euphony Wrote: Shouldn't be long hopefully as some people have received it today

edit
received today at work, was on a new personal mail shelf !
(27th March 2019, 11:31)DJ ML Wrote:
(20th March 2019, 18:03)Euphony Wrote: Shouldn't be long hopefully as some people have received it today

edit
received today at work, was on a new  personal mail shelf !

Woot

You got yours before me Hahaha
Still waiting for my own copy to arrive Grumble
Copies still available Smile Xyxthumbs
Best of luck with this Christopher.
(20th April 2019, 15:41)Muttley Wrote: Best of luck with this Christopher.

Thank you my good man Kisskiss
Hows the sales on this ep?
Not as good as previous releases to be honest. Considering that everyone jumps up and down about vinyl being back in and that they're apparently all buying it, I expected a better response Icon_sad
If I can't shift the 100 pressed then it's difficult to break even, making it then difficult to fund any more 12" releases. Fingers crossed though Smile
Don't get me wrong, I love J Majik's music, even his hardstep which most people here cannot stand...but if we're looking for value for money and better quality, his throwback LP unearthed recently at rip off prices does not justify a buy compared to stuff like this available at a fraction of the price. £40 for ten OK tracks, or £10 for four knockout tracks?

This is a very enjoyable record played once through mate. Given 100 pressings connotes 100 plays of differentiated logic, I can see this as a collector's item. I would keep it in my collection. Then again, I've never sold anything, because I'm a hoarder. So put one aside for me please. Once "the extra from Bottom" (great sketch back in the day) gets his wage packet mid week, I can think of taking a tenner out of my account balance for this. Right now, food and water is the priority. Kisskiss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1JHxX9FQi0

Teef
Hahaha

Kisskiss
I am a bit short of money currently Icon_sad
Music critic for the Tally Ho
Hugs